[Adventure]: Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

BenBrown

First Post
Fenwick roars and brings his axe down on the lock of the cell door, smashing it.
Sputtering incoherently, he shoves the door aside, and rushes into the room, snarling and spitting, with none of the words emitting from his mouth recognizable in any language his companions speak.

"Auch! Grah! Moken! Brachan! Ich! Geh! Nach! Zahnarzt!"
[sblock=actions]Standard: MBA vs. lock on cell door. (1d20+12=29, 1d12.minroll(3)+8=18)
Minor: shove door open.
Move: to M41

Well, he probably does need to. :)
[/sblock][sblock=Fenwick stat block]Fenwick Male Orc Barbarian 7
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13, Senses: Low-light
AC:20, Fort:19, Reflex:16, Will:16
:bmelee: +12 vs. AC, 1d12+8 damage (brutal 2, high crit)

HP:31/67, Bloodied:33, Surge Value:16, Surges left:7/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Howling Strike, Howl of Fury, Giantkind Gloves
Warrior's Surge, Roar of Triumph, Vault the Fallen, Shrug It Off, Shatterbone Strike,
Haggle, Curtain of Steel, Giantkind Gloves

Swift Panther Rage, Tiger Claw Rage, Rage Strike x2, Vanguard Execution Axe, Skald's Armor

Conditions:
Raging! (Tiger Claw Rage)
[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer

"Auch! Grah! Moken! Brachan! Ich! Geh! Nach! Zahnarzt!"
OOC: Well, he probably does need to. :)
OOC: :lol::lol::lol::lol: I agree, but I'm giving him no mechanical advantage for not having brushed his teeth all this time ;).

Aber, vielleicht soll ihn nach Notarzt gehen?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: :lol::lol::lol: Hey, BenBrown, German is my native language, so I think your post is positively hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

HMG, the 20 means Sheng can spend a healing surge without outside help, right? As Riardon still doesn't know him, I will save the IW for later, if you can confirm.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc - Death save]
Aye, Sheng is ok now, back to the living and spends a surge. Good job!

Death Saving Throw: When you are dying, you need to make a saving throw at the end of your turn each round. The result of your saving throw determines how close you are to death.
Lower than 10: You slip one step closer to death. If you get this result three times before you take a rest, you die.
10–19: No change.
20 or higher: Spend a healing surge. When you do so, you are considered to have 0 hit points, and then your healing surge restores hit points as normal. You are no longer dying, and you are conscious but still prone. If you roll 20 or higher but have no healing surges, your condition doesn’t change.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon

Riardon quickly moves to flank te remaining horde of kobolds with Gensai. The distraction from the swordmage was just what he needed. He thanks him by making more openings for his sword in return.

[sblock=OOC]

move: up-left, down-left, down to 40 O
standard: Warlord's favor vs Kobold Horde 2 (bonus to Gensai as he can use the possible bonus 2 times)
Hit!, Forgot the +2 flanking bonus from Gensai :)
Gensai gets a +4 for his attacks vs this opponent until the end of Riardon's next turn

-----

When you spend an AP, you get a +2 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon d'Caelis
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 26 Fortitude 22 Reflex 22 Will 19
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 54 / 59 Bloodied: 29
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:14 Surges per day: 3 / 9
At-Will Powers: Directing Strike, Intuitive Strike
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 1/2, Battlefront Shift, Arcane Mutterings, Chilling Cloud, Warlords Favor, Steel Monsoon, Lion's Roar, Feystep, Rousing Words, Amulet of Life
Daily Powers: Calculated Assault, Stand the Fallen, Sunblade Burst

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
With his blades firmly in hand and his senses finally adapting to the situation, the thri-kreen begins excitedly skittering and pointing out (with his only free hand) various openings and places for the newcomers to stand, or move behind, which help protect them from their captors.

Tikchik then moves next to the lone kobold, standing protectively over the fallen Sheng (not noticing that the sorcerer has recovered on his own) and the twin blades move in perfect harmony, slashing two deep wounds on the enemy and leaving his open for another attack.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Natural Terrain Understanding - close burst 3, all allies gain +2 power bonus to AC TENT (I'll assume that Tikchik feels those who are not attacking him are allies) + can shift 2 as a free action.
Move: to O43
Standard: lashing leaves on Scout 2 (1d20+15=22, 1d10+11=15, 1d20+15=32, 1d10+11=15). Two hits for 30 damage + TENT target takes 4 extra damage whenever its hit.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Tikchik Tiktikchik Male Thri-Kreen Ranger 9
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low-light
AC:24, Fort:22, Reflex:19, Will:19
HP:7/70, Bloodied:35, Surge Value:17, Surges left:6/7
Action Points: 1; Second Wind: Used
Powers:
Twin Strike
Throw and Stab

Thri-Kreen Claws
Off-Hand Strike
Disruptive Strike
Lashing Leaves
Invigorating Stride
Natural Terrain Understanding

Jaws of the Wolf
Snarling Wolf Stance
Attacks on the Run
Steadfast Amulet +2
Dwarven Drakescale
Casque of Tactics

Important Stuff:
+1d6 damage on quarry target

Conditions: Hurt, badly. Confused. Kinda hungry. A little tired.

Full sheet: L4W:CS:Tikchik Tiktikchik (renau1g - L4W Wiki)[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
Gensai IA
As the scout in the corner unleashed a burst of lightning against the Ronin, Gensai unleashes his blade in a mighty torent. Ice covered every part of the kobold that the blade touched as it sliced into him.

OOC:
Real post to follow shortly.

IA: Frost Backlash
Target: Kobold Scount 1 at R40
Attack: 1d20+13 vs reflex
Hit: 3d8+6 cold damage
Miss: Half Damage.

[MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION] - since Scout 1 is adjacent to me, and dragon clash is an area blast not a close blast, do I get an OA?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases