Gaming Music - The 99 Darkest Pieces Of Classical Music

BryonD

Hero
The 99 Darkest Pieces Of Classical Music - $1.99 on Amazon

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0048NUUS2/ref=s9_simh_gw_p340_d0_i6?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1T4KDMAHGVPV10ZX6S8X&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: The 99 Darkest Pieces Of Classical Music: Various Artists: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

As much as I like Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate stuff, this is a mountain of excellent background music and all for $2.

Or look at it as getting The Ride of the Valkyries and Night on the Bare Mountain for $2 and getting 97 others (10 hours worth) free.

IronWolf

blank
Do you know if the Amazon downloader has some kind of DRM restrictions built in?

I am not aware of Amazon using DRM on their mp3 purchases, it is one of the reasons I typically only buy mp3s from Amazon. The downloader just allows you to download an entire album at once. Once it is downloaded it just exists as an mp3 file.

Canor Morum

First Post
I am not aware of Amazon using DRM on their mp3 purchases, it is one of the reasons I typically only buy mp3s from Amazon. The downloader just allows you to download an entire album at once. Once it is downloaded it just exists as an mp3 file.

Yeah I checked after it downloaded and was able to transfer it to my phone with no problems.

1Mac

First Post
I'm pleasantly surprised by a lot of the music on this. In addition to the stuff you might expect ("Da Da Da DUUHN!"), there's a lot of twentieth-century music that I think more people should know. Bartok and Stravinsky are well represented, as is Arvo Part, who is still alive and working; and Henryk Gorecki, who wrote the "Symphony of Sorrowful Songs," and who died just this past week.

If this thread gets more people to listen to Arvo Part, that make me happy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases