DDI VT Beta thread

Ktulu

First Post
I'm down with competition betweeen OP, WotC, and EpicWords. Heck, if WotC can deliver something that works as good as EW or OP, I'll switch over night.

Aegeri

First Post
Indeed thanks for that link. I am really wanting to know how powers on tokens are made. That's the main thing. If it's a quick and simple process, I might give this a go. If it requires the degree of programming code that I've had to learn as maptools (and is just as intensive) I won't bother with it.

Dragonblade

Adventurer
By the looks of a screen shot i saw earlier. it had a scolldown menu, that mentioned all the previous incarnations of DnD

Even though I'm a 4e fan, support for earlier editions wins some major props from me. Even more props if DDI subs somehow allowed access to a library of older edition content, even if it was restricted to some kind of online viewer given WotC's aversion to PDFs. Talk about added value.

Seriously, I could see such a move could doubling the DDI subscriber base given how fractured the fanbase is and how many still play older editions, especially with access to the VT as an additional carrot for those old school fans to play together with.

They may not be 4e players, but they are still DnD players and it would win back a lot of lapsed and disgruntled fans.

Remove ads