Pathfinder 1E Converting Arcana Evolved to Pathfinder

Aus_Snow

First Post
Anyone tried doing some or all of that?

In particular, I'd be interested in seeing how classes would be translated. In fact, not much else would be need to be done, in all likelihood.

Of the classes, the Ritual Warrior (and possibly other non-spellcasters) might be the trickiest.

Any help or advice is welcome. :)

edit: Oh, and what I mean by "converting" is more like "Pathfinderising", as in, making classes and races PFRPG-compatible (in terms of balance, mostly). So they could be used side by side, basically. Or in place of PF classes and/or races; whichever.

Last edited:

Caerin

First Post
I've been asking around about this as well.

There are some conversion suggestions over at Monte Cook's forums for races, I believe (on the Arcana Evolved rules board). I also found this interesting blog post about converting Arcana Evolved feats to Pathfinder. There's a thread about spellcasting on the Paizo board, but it doesn't look like people have gone in too much conversion detail there.

I will be attempting to use some AE races in the PF game I'm about to start next week. If I was playing myself, I would love to see a Runethane converted to PF- one of my favorite all-time classes. If any of my players want to use the AE classes, I'll probably experiment some- I suspect they would be a bit weak, relatively, but I might be crazy to think that. ^_^

Remove ads