D&D 4th Edition 4e Fillable Custom Character Sheet (Essentials)

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4e Fillable Custom Character Sheet (Essentials)

This is a custom character sheet (PDF) for D&D 4e. Specifically this was done up with campaigns for Essentials in mind.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nidx; Thursday, 25th November, 2010 at 09:54 AM.

4e custom character sheet -fillable-

Here's a fillable and calculating PDF. Let me know if there happen to be any math errors.

Edit: Added to main post
    Last edited by nidx; Thursday, 25th November, 2010 at 09:55 AM.

"Equipment", not "Equiptment"

The pdf calculations don't seem to work with Preview on OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). What do I need to make them work right?

Aside: Why in the world would you post a pdf inside a rar? Bizarre.

Otherwise, looks pretty good.
    Last edited by TikkchikFenTikktikk; Thursday, 25th November, 2010 at 04:51 AM.
    The Meloran Gnomes are a fey people that historically lived along the banks of the Melora River and two of its tributariesŚthe Heart and Knife RiversŚapproximately 150 leagues west of Fallcrest in the present-day Nentir Vale. Speakers of Gnomish, an Elvish dialect, the people developed a settled culture in contrast to that of more nomadic gnome tribes in the Great Plains region. They established permanent villages featuring large, round, earthen lodges some 40 feet in diameter, surrounding a central plaza. Primitive industry, agriculture, and trade with the bisonmen were key to their daily life.

Approximately 15,000 strong at their peak, a plague outbreak has reduced their numbers to approximately 125.

I updated to fix the spelling, and lowered the compatability to 8.0. Hopefully this will allow the calculations to work for you. I might have had it on 10.0 compatability. As for being rar'd... I generally do mods and skins, so I'm just used to rar'ing all that I distribute. Also allows me to keep catalogs of old revisions.

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore Obergnom
    I like the sheet! You should make the Surge Value Box editable, though. A character wearing a belt of vigor for example has a higher surge value than HP/4.

Could you also please make form fields for the Attack Names (in the small area under the Attacks with light grey "Weapon/Power"), so we can write the name of our main weapons or powers there?
    Oh and a form field for the conditional bonuses to defenses would be nice.
    Last edited by Joerg_Mosthaf; Thursday, 9th December, 2010 at 02:59 PM.

Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore pclaw8
    Quote Originally Posted by Obergnom View Post
    I like the sheet! You should make the Surge Value Box editable, though. A character wearing a belt of vigor for example has a higher surge value than HP/4.
    Or add a place for bonuses in the surge value and surge power day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Writable Entries

Hey, I really like the style of the character sheet. I have a request/bugfix/whatever. Could you make it so that the auto-calculate fields are also writable? That way you can turn auto-calculate off (in the adobe preferences) and write numbers in by hand.

Your calculations are good, but there is always something which messes them up. For example, I'm playing a dragonborn and my surge is 1/4 HP plus Con Modifier. This breaks most of the auto-calculate sheets I've found and being able to turn auto-calculate off and then correct wrong values would be helpful.

The thing is there are always feats and powers and racial abilities that tweak numbers one way or another so its tough to get calculations that work for everything.

I still have the originals, so still could do this. I have no idea how TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by nidx View Post
    I still have the originals, so still could do this. I have no idea how TBH.
    Probably depends on what program you are using. If you are using Acrobat then (and this is an educated guess) get to the field properties somehow (right click maybe?). The documentation then says that in the "general" tab there should be an option to make a field read-only. Maybe if you turned that off it would help.

Sorry, its tough be more specific without something to look at.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast