D&D 4E 4e Fillable Custom Character Sheet (Essentials)

nidx

First Post
This is a custom character sheet (PDF) for D&D 4e. Specifically this was done up with campaigns for Essentials in mind.

Character%20Sheet.jpg

Attachments

• Character Sheet -Project Mikoto-.rar
    122.3 KB · Views: 670
  • Character Sheet Fillable -Project Mikoto- v1.2.pdf
    263 KB · Views: 1,374
Last edited:

nidx

First Post
4e custom character sheet -fillable-

Here's a fillable and calculating PDF. Let me know if there happen to be any math errors.

Edit: Added to main post

Last edited:

"Equipment", not "Equiptment"

The pdf calculations don't seem to work with Preview on OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). What do I need to make them work right?

Aside: Why in the world would you post a pdf inside a rar? Bizarre.

Otherwise, looks pretty good.

Last edited:

nidx

First Post
I updated to fix the spelling, and lowered the compatability to 8.0. Hopefully this will allow the calculations to work for you. I might have had it on 10.0 compatability. As for being rar'd... I generally do mods and skins, so I'm just used to rar'ing all that I distribute. Also allows me to keep catalogs of old revisions.

Obergnom

First Post
I like the sheet! You should make the Surge Value Box editable, though. A character wearing a belt of vigor for example has a higher surge value than HP/4.

Joerg_Mosthaf

First Post
Could you also please make form fields for the Attack Names (in the small area under the Attacks with light grey "Weapon/Power"), so we can write the name of our main weapons or powers there?
Oh and a form field for the conditional bonuses to defenses would be nice.

Last edited:

pclaw8

First Post
I like the sheet! You should make the Surge Value Box editable, though. A character wearing a belt of vigor for example has a higher surge value than HP/4.

Or add a place for bonuses in the surge value and surge power day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

castlewise

First Post
Writable Entries

Hey, I really like the style of the character sheet. I have a request/bugfix/whatever. Could you make it so that the auto-calculate fields are also writable? That way you can turn auto-calculate off (in the adobe preferences) and write numbers in by hand.

Your calculations are good, but there is always something which messes them up. For example, I'm playing a dragonborn and my surge is 1/4 HP plus Con Modifier. This breaks most of the auto-calculate sheets I've found and being able to turn auto-calculate off and then correct wrong values would be helpful.

The thing is there are always feats and powers and racial abilities that tweak numbers one way or another so its tough to get calculations that work for everything.

castlewise

First Post
I still have the originals, so still could do this. I have no idea how TBH.

Probably depends on what program you are using. If you are using Acrobat then (and this is an educated guess) get to the field properties somehow (right click maybe?). The documentation then says that in the "general" tab there should be an option to make a field read-only. Maybe if you turned that off it would help.

Sorry, its tough be more specific without something to look at.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases