Star Wars d20 rpg

mysticknight232

First Post
I'm looking for some suggestions on a VTT that can run the v3.5 Revised Core Rulebook version of SW RPG. Does anybody have any suggestions or currently use a VTT for this?

I'm currently looking into d20pro, battlegrounds and fantasy grounds but know nothing about any of them at the moment.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. :D

theskyfullofdust

First Post
By 3.5 do you mean Saga? If so, then MapTools is great and there is a whole bunch of stuff for it in the maptools forums. I use it myself every Monday night and it works wonderfully: might be frameworks for other versions too.

mysticknight232

First Post
By 3.5 do you mean Saga? If so, then MapTools is great and there is a whole bunch of stuff for it in the maptools forums. I use it myself every Monday night and it works wonderfully: might be frameworks for other versions too.

Originally I was talking about the Revised Core Rulebook...but in talking with another SW RPG member, I was convinced to upgrade to Saga Edition. So I am gearing up for a Saga Edition campaign.

I'll check the forums. Can you send me a link specifically to the thread(s) that would allow me to DL materials? Specifically, I'm going to be running the Dawn of Defiance campaign. Does anybody have all those maps already created for me to DL?

Thanks for your reply!

Remove ads