I'm unable to post to my blog

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I get this error on two computers on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome when trying to post to my blog.

Database error
The EN World: D&D / RPG News & Reviews database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the EN World: D&D / RPG News & Reviews: The world's premier fan community for Dungeons & Dragons news and more! home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The EN World: D&D / RPG News & Reviews: The world's premier fan community for Dungeons & Dragons news and more! forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Needless to say, the problem persists. It happens when I try to post now and when I try to save draft. If I just preview it works fine.

Thank you for any help you can provide me.

IronWolf

blank
Does the title have an ' in it? If so, try it without that. That was causing an issue for someone recently and removing the ' corrected the posting problem.

malcolm_n

Adventurer
Does the title have an ' in it? If so, try it without that. That was causing an issue for someone recently and removing the ' corrected the posting problem.

Thank you all; it was the '

Bah, that's twice something like that has happened to me. Stupid HTML hating grammar!

Remove ads