Threadkiller

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
I think it would be interesting if there was some way to see who the biggest EN World threadkiller is (mods moderating aside). I don't post too extensively but every once and a while it seems like more threads that I've posted to end with crickets chirping than continue to another post.

If there was some way to determine the Boss Threadkiller, I'm sure that member would wear that title proudly!

Heathen72

Explorer
I think it would be interesting if there was some way to see who the biggest EN World threadkiller is (mods moderating aside). I don't post too extensively but every once and a while it seems like more threads that I've posted to end with crickets chirping than continue to another post.

If there was some way to determine the Boss Threadkiller, I'm sure that member would wear that title proudly!

THBDB, Thursday's Child! :) I remember a mighty thread where many of us fought to kill it. It was indeed finally killed when a mod nominated the killer of the thread, but I can't find it via search. It may even have been before the migration to the new server. I can't remember who the ultimate threadkiller was.

Last edited:

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
You realize threadkiller can be sung to the tune of Goldfinger, don't you?

Threadkiller
Is the man who killed the thread.
The deadly touch
He's such a threadkiller...

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
There can be only one!

kurgan8.jpg

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
On another note, what is the best way to kill a thread? Here's the first thing I could think of:

"Hey, guys, I am wondering if you could help me optimize my character AND figure out where my campaign should go next." There follows a really, really long explanation of what's going on in one solid paragraph with no punctuation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases