Threadkiller

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
Have you ever heard of the term "Honkey dorey" or ever used it? Have you ever wondered where it comes from?

Well, as it turns out there's a city called Yokohama. It was a popular stop for NAvy vets. There is actually a street in that city that has that name.

And that street is actually the red light disctrict of Yokohama.

So, whenever a guy did his business, they'd say "Everything's honkey dorey in reference to the street.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
So, last night I had this dream, and I was like, upside down, and stuff, and the cops came, and they asked me why I was building this yellow castle, and I said, like, it's not yellow, dude. It's purple. And they looked at me and, like, poof, went away. And then I realized, yikes, they weren't cops, they were fast food restaurant employees, like, omg. And I was still eating this hamburger. And there was this dude, and he said yo. And he was, like, dressed all in concrete. But it was, like, the kind of concrete you'd have in a subway tunnel, and then, crikey, the train came, and I was like, woah, it's red. And I didn't even mention the iguana.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
Then the horns kicked in
And my shoes started to squeak

Now we`re coming up on this really wierd part of my dream
You know, the part where I know how to tapdance
But I can only do it while wearing golf shoes
Then I`m walking again with the girl who can talk with her eyes
This time she says, `I think you see what I`m saying`
Then just before I woke up, it started to rain in southern california

Ooom poppa chikamaga wana sing gow
Do lomma sinnigama mana ching jow