Threadkiller

Leif

Adventurer
I've seen something very similar, DeWar, but thanks for the good thought. :) The attached pic is a variation, but the gist is the same, I think. Here's the original variation, another humorous bit, and a cropped version.

Attachments

• Gnurl moons Radoon.jpg
    Gnurl moons Radoon.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Gnomes - Paizo - marsupials.jpg
    Gnomes - Paizo - marsupials.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Gnurl moons Radoon [cropped].jpg
    Gnurl moons Radoon [cropped].jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
It'll take more than gnomes to kill this thread!
Obviously, you and I know quite different sets of Gnomes. The Gnomes that I know, if they wanted to do so, could kill this thread plus all of its mammy, pappy, and baby threads with an off-hand gesture and a quiet word spoken.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Obviously, you and I know quite different sets of Gnomes. The Gnomes that I know, if they wanted to do so, could kill this thread plus all of its mammy, pappy, and baby threads with an off-hand gesture and a quiet word spoken.
Yep, definitely different Gnomes than mine.

My Gnomes live forever despite my best attempts, and don't often kill anything.

Lan-"'anything' does not include fellow party members, who they kill at will"-efan

Leif

Adventurer
A thread about killing threads and that's hard to kill? Put butter on me and call me a biscuit!
Ya, big ol', butter-slathered BISCUIT! :p
Yep, definitely different Gnomes than mine.

My Gnomes live forever despite my best attempts, and don't often kill anything.

Lan-"'anything' does not include fellow party members, who they kill at will"-efan
I am intrigued at the wide variety of Gnomes that are to be found out there! Perhaps I will have to visit these Gnomes that you speak of, and become acquainted, or re-acquainted, with my long, lost less-destructive cousins. :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I've seen something very similar, DeWar, but thanks for the good thought. :) The attached pic is a variation, but the gist is the same, I think. Here's the original variation, another humorous bit, and a cropped version.

Let me guess, those three gnomes are in your front yard!

A thread about killing threads and that's hard to kill? Put butter on me and call me a biscuit!

Color me ironic and amused.

uh, what do the colors Ironic and amused lool like? I tried

this and this and got nothing.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
The most perplexing thing I've learned in this thread is that gnomes apparently do not rouge their butt-cheeks.

I had been mis-informed.

Remove ads