[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A young human of nice attire enters. He is sporting well made chain shirt and is armed with a nice fencing rapier. he walks over to the proprietor and points to a rapier with a handle made of ivory, a smile quickly forms on his lips aas he handles it. After a couple of shadow attacks it is apparent he knows his way with this style of weapon.

"Will you take these items for sale and gold to purchase?"

sell mwk rapier (320 gp), lite cross bow (35 gp), vial of healing potion(cure light) (50 gp), vial of alchemical liquid ice (40 gp)

total sold: 445
gold added: 1875

Purchase : Ivory handled +1 rapier

"Easy come easy go. I really need to enter the tournaments at the cross sword soon. this is getting expensive."

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim wanders into the Mystic Pearl, his eyes widening at the wide array of items within the place. He spends a fair amount of time wandering, hefting a few weapons. He lifts a morningstar and takes one small test swing and frowns, hanging quickly backup from the leather thong on its handle.

One of the greatswords catches his eye and he hefts it. He spends some more time with it, but again frowns and places it back on the rack.

As he makes his way about he picks up a few items and places them up on the counter before going through the store from more, occasionally adding another item or two to his small stack on the counter.

He grins fully when he finally finds a great axe of the quality he was looking for. He takes several practice swings and continues to smile. With that found he finally heads to the armor section.

Spending time there he seems unable to find what he was looking for, though he does pick up some breastplate that is quite similar to what he was looking for asking "This is close, but I was hoping for something with a bit more time spent on it, to make it just so, do ye have somethin' like that 'ere?"

Hearing there was nothing available of such quality this trip, he does don the breastplate he found and mutters "I 'spose this will do, but keep an eye out on somethin' similar that might have been made by a dwarf that knew what they was doin'!"

OOC:
Items Purchased
Alchemist Fire x3 (20gp each. 1 lb each) = 60gp
Potions of Cure Light Wounds x4 (50gp each) = 200gp
Antitoxin = 50gp
MW Agile Breast Plate = 550gp
MW Great Axe = 320gp
sling = 0
10 bullets = 1sp

Spent: 1180gp 1sp

Items Sold
Great Axe = 10gp
Scale Mail = 25gp

Received: 35gp

Total Spent After Sales: 1145gp 1sp

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka, Human female Summoner & Drevezh'korol, wood wose

Elenka enters the alley that leads to Arcane Row, brightly lit with the suspended glasslights. She glances up at them and then speaks to the large man who looks to be hewn from the trunk of a tree and is following closely behind.

"One of those would be useful instead of a lantern. Swimming through that dark tunnel was unpleasant."

She shudders and continues on to the Pearl where she rummages around for a considerable amount of time making a pile of her purchases on the counter. Disappointed that she couldn't find better armor or purchase a glasslight of her own she nevertheless ends up buying several items that could be useful on her next job.

OOC: Wish list:
Mithril Shirt 1,100 gp
Wooden armor (darkwood) 270 gp
Assorted Jewelry 150 gp
Ioun Torch 75 gp
Bandages of Rapid Recovery 200 gp
Muleback Cords 1,000 gp
MW Steel Terbutje 320 gp
2 CLW potions 100 gp
2 Alchemists Fire 40 gp

Sell:
Steel Terbutje 20 gp

Total Spent: 1,790 gp

Last edited:

Tark

First Post
Entering the row Temarel is unphased by the sights and sounds. Compared to some of the more interesting elven Bazaar's this was downright tame. With Sauvressa at his side they browse though the various wares. He selects a number of useful things content that they will find use. He feels renewed and more confident and as he gathers the things in question he thinks on how next to proceed.

OOC: Shopping list:

1 Masterwork Glaive 310gp
2 Alchemists Fire 40gp
4 Potions of Cure Light Wounds 200gp
1 Wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon 750gp
Roll for it: 1d100=39

Total: 1310

Selling:
Glaive 10 gp

Total Spent: 1300gp

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: [MENTION=72304]Tark[/MENTION] you might want to take note of Perrinmiller's comment in the above post

Satin Knights

First Post
Not wanting to spook the merchant, Arianna pauses in the alley outside the Pearl and pulls her crutches out of her backpack. She won't be staying long, so she doesn't bother with the 'boot' for her tender tail. Bracing herself on her crutches, leaning back on her tail, she dismisses her lizardfolk like body armor and legs. With a warm smile and a three point stance, the mermaid makes her way slowly into the shop.

"My dear sir. I am looking for some potions. Would you have Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon potions?"

Focusing on the pretty woman in the full length cloak. "Umm, maybe. Let me look. We have scrolls over there, and they are cheaper. Why don't you just stock up on those."

Opening the cloak a bit, "I don't think your scrolls would last very long where I go."

Embarrassed, the merchant searches faster through his inventory. "Yes, Yes they are here. Anything else my ... lady?"

"No, two of those will do fine." Smiling, Arianna pays 100 gold pieces for the two potions. She tucks them away in a pouch under her cloak and makes her way slowly out of the shop. "Thank you."

Once outside, she returns to the alley for a bit of privacy. Setting down her backpack, belt, crutches and cloak, she calls forth her companion, her legs, her battle armor. After arriving, the blue deamon collects their things, dressing for battle. She then rejoins her party, ready for the next leg of their adventure.

Purchased: 2 Potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon for 100 gp.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases