[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

CootaR

First Post
Goods

Krag strolls up to the shop wearing a new breastplate, well new to Krag, the half-orc spent a good deal of time cleaning the gore from the fine armor before returning to town. Ready for another adventure Krag needed a new slasher, one that could hurt evil gargle-goyls and necromencers!

OOC: Searching for a +1 Greatsword *Found! -2050
Selling Mundane BreastPlate +200Gp
Selling Masterwork Greatsword +350
Selling Masterwork Breastplate +350
Searching for +1 BreastPlate *Found! - 1200

Total Spent = 2350gp

Having found an exceptional piece of weaponry Krag decides to try his luck for new armor also.

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 3)

A rather unimposing man of an unimpressive height walks quietly into the shop, his long robe flowing as he walks. His bare toes showing from the front of his sandals when he takes a step forward.

"Can I help you?"
says the shopkeep.

"Just browsing, thanks." replies the robed man without even turning to face the store owner. After looking around for a while, he leaves without buying anything.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A young man with what seems to be like fire in his eyes walks in, his hair showing signs of having recently been slightly singed. He walks directly over to a display of wands and starts examining them.

sell long bow, composite, mighty, mwk 800 gp
buy wand of cure light 750 gp

Th first one he picks up and his face lights up. The merchant flinches as he expects flames to ignite about the man, His face beams so much.
He wanders about for quite a while listening and talking to others when he stops by the scrolls
looking for scroll break weapon
looking for scroll ear piercing scream

he quickly finds them and as he pays he engages the shop owner in conversation about a winged demoness around the town.

spend of personal coin: 50 gp

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
The creepy looking witch Sylvain trudges into the shop, tired from his recent battle at the lighthouse, but loaded down with gold to spend.

"Looking for your headbands," Syl announces to the salesperson with barely a second glance. Those observing him would notice his little scorpion running up his right arm and peering out of the sleeve of this cloak and robe.

"Ah, just what I am looking for!" he announces as he leaves the store.

OOC: Purchase Headband of Vast Intelligence +2 with skill ranks in Knowledge Religion for 4,000 gp.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric enters the armory section and calls out, "Oy! Shopkeep. I need some magical armor and weapons."

He starts looking through the armor for enchanted platemail and shields. Then he looks through the enchanted weapons.

OOC: Adding +1 Enchantment on Flail, Platemail, & Shield = 4000gp
Buying Ioun Torch = 75gp
Buying Masterwork Backpack = 50gp
Buying 2 MWK Chakram = 602gp
Buying MWK Silver Longsword = 330gp
Selling Backpack = 2gp
Selling Shortspear = 1 gp
Selling Silver Longspord = 30gp

Total spent = 5024gp

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
The following can be added as leftovers from A Bad Light:

1 ivory handled +1 rapier
3 potions of Cure Light Wounds
Pearl of Power (level 1)
Wand of Prestidigitation (34 charges)

Magicians Bag of Tricks (Top Hat): Rabbit (weasel stats minus attach), Weasel, Turtle, Tiny Bird (Raven stats), Cat; 20% chance for each; 1100 gp
2 anchor feather tokens
2 bird feather tokens
1 fan feather token
1 tree feather token

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Normal cost for a +1 rapier is 2,320 gp. I think the ivory handle is just a neat bit of window dressing since an extra cost wasn't mentioned in our game thread (and Fury has the matching blade). If I'm wrong I'm sure Sunshadow will step in and let you know the actual value.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury enters the Mystic Pearl and as the door chimes he looks about the shop in wonder. So many shiny things! He rubs his thumb along the smooth ivory hilt of his new rapier and begins poking through the goods.

He stops first at a display of belts. One in particular, all black leather and silver links, catches his eye and matches his mithril armor splendidly. Trying it on, he's quite please with the feeling of increased strength that he feels and he quickly hands over the gold to purchase it.

EDIT: I intended that to be Incredible Dexterity not Giant Strength.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases