[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

Gerald007

First Post
Sylvain hurries into the Magic Shop. "Looking for something a bit different this time," he says to no one in particular. "I need to give my magic a bit of an extra oomph, so to speak." With that said, he wandered over to a group of magical rods and wands. "Let's see, what do we have to choose from..."

"Exactly what I was looking for!" Syl quickly pays the requisite gold to the cashier and scurries out of the shop.

OOC: Buying Lesser Persistent Spell Metamagic Rod for 3000 gp.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena wonders onto Arcane row and into the Mystic Pearl with her companions... looking all over amoungst the shelves...

Looking for a
Handy Haversack (cost 2000 gp)​

Other Items
Hot Weather outfit 8 gp
Trail rations (20 days) 10 gp
Container (seal-able/waterproof) 5gp
Chucks of meat (10) 3 gp
silk rope 100ft 20 gp

sell backpack 2 gp

Current Funds 2216.33
Spent 2053 gp
New Total 165.33 gp

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Sylvain hurries into the Magic Shop. "Looking for something a bit different this time," he says to no one in particular. "I need to give my magic a bit of an extra oomph, so to speak." With that said, he wandered over to a group of magical rods and wands. "Let's see, what do we have to choose from..."

"Exactly what I was looking for!" Syl quickly pays the requisite gold to the cashier and scurries out of the shop.

OOC: Buying Lesser Persistent Spell Metamagic Rod for 3000 gp.

[MENTION=100137]Gerald007[/MENTION] This items price has been errata'd as follows:
APG Errata said:
Page 295—In the Metamagic, Persistent rod, in the
Price description, change the prices to “9,000 gp
(lesser), 32,500 gp (normal), 73,000 gp (greater).” In
the Cost Description, change the prices to “4,500 gp
(lesser), 16,250 gp (normal), 36,500 gp (greater)

Sorry, Syl is going to have to find something else to spend his money on.

jkason

First Post
Nathan wanders in with the others and joins in the shopping.

"I think I'm a bit ... squishier than I like. I'm hoping you have something that might help toughen me up a bit."

The sorcerer roots through the magical necklaces for a while, but all in vain. He sighs and asks.

"Ah, well, what about one of those backpacks like Zelena found? Must be helpful not to ... ah, the last one in stock?" he says, crestfallen. The sorcerer sighs.

"I suppose I'll have to call it good with what I have then, friends, and hope for better stock next time, or more gold to buy the pricier items."

OOC: searching for Amulet of Nat armor +1 ... fail
Handy Haversack... fail x2.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric enters the shopping district and starts looking at masterwork flail made from cold iron. HE also upgrades his bow and gets a nice spiked gauntlet to match his hideous, black platemail.

He also looks at the tomes, checking to find some that deal with dungeoneering and engineering. If he doesn't find what he is looking for, he places and order with the shopkeepers.

OOC: Buying MWK Comp Longbow (+3Str) -700gp
Selling Comp Longbow (+3Str) +400gp
Buying MWK Cold Iron Flail -316gp - N/A Commissioned to be picked up 16 Nov
Selling Cold Iron Flail +16gp
Buying Book for +2 Knowledge Dungeoneering -50gp
Buying Book for +2 Knowledge Engineering -50gp
Buying MWK Spiked Gauntlet -305gp
& Other mundane items -169gp
Total cost = 1174gp

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric enters a shop in Tritower looking for a cloak of resistance. Unable to find one readily available, he commissions the shopkeeper to look around for one and he will check back shortly.

OOC: Commissioned +1 Cloak of Resistance on 29 Nov, Available on 2 Dec 2011.
Cost 1000gp.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Nathan wanders into the shop in Tritower shortly after Borric leaves, and begins perusing the necklaces on display, biting his lip as he hopes to discover here what he failed to find in Venza.

"Huzzah!" the young man says as he lifts a simple amulet from the throng. "Hopefully this will help toughen me up a bit. With folk like Borric around, can't hurt to have thick skin, eh?" he says with a wink to the air next to him as he moves to pay for the amulet and return to the awaiting ship.

OOC: Looking for:

Amulet of Natural Armor +1

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases