[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn Ari

Purchasing Ring of Sustenance (and removing from Inventory), and more to come!

EDIT: Cancel That! Just realized why I have Kalinn at 4000 less than SK - I'd made a purchase (see Post 223), but forgot to put it on the wiki sheet. Adding Ring of Sustenance back to inventory.

Selling Cloak of Resistance +1 (added to Inventory) - 1000 gp
Purchasing Potion of CMW (x2, removed from Inventory)
Purchasing Potion of CLW (x2, removed from Inventory)
Purchasing Potion of CLW (x3, see rolls below)

Also purchasing various and sundry mundane items (Alchemist's Fire, flint & steel, etc.) that are reflected on Kalinn's character sheet.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Purchasing Ring of Sustenance (and removing from Inventory), and more to come!

EDIT: Cancel That! Just realized why I have Kalinn at 4000 less than SK - I'd made a purchase (see Post 223), but forgot to put it on the wiki sheet. Adding Ring of Sustenance back to inventory.

Oops! Fury bought that ring back on post 225 but I forgot to remove it from inventory.:blush: It's taken care of now.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Herr Heinrich Schreibersen-Wizard 4

Heinrich, a human with hair the color of flames, steps in and selects several items of common and not so common nature.

2 x alchemical fire cost:free with special voucher
7 days trail rations cost 3.5 gp
cloak of resistance +1 (from post 231, so please remove from inventory)
pearl of power 1000 gp cost
blank spell book 15 gp

sell backpack 2 gp

total spent 2016.5 gp

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo del Vecchio da via della Rosa D'Avorio II

A slight human walks in with grace in his every step. the ivory handled rapier at his side swaying gently. he heads to the alchemical products and remove three of the same item.

purchase 3 weapon blance-cold iron 50 gp ea for 150 gp total

Qik

First Post
Nimientioquijuil, Level 3 Master Summoner

A quirky gnome strolls through Arcane Row, headed towards the Mystic Pearl, stopping to gab constantly along the way.

OOC: Buying:
- Tindertwig (1 gp)
- Suede Vest (MW Tool - Bluff) (50 gp)
- Leather-bound Contact Book (MW Tool - Knowledge (Local)) (50 gp)
- Flask of Alchemist's Fire (20 gp)
- Scroll of See Invisibility (200 gp)
- Potion of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50 gp)
- Light Crossbow (35 gp)
- Small Tent (10 gp)
- Eyes of the Eagle (2500 gp) *Purchased from Inventory*

Total Spent: 2916 GP

Selling:
- Riding Saddle (10 gp)
- Cracked Mossy Disc (200 gp)
- Wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (750 gp)
- MW Crossbow (335 gp)

Total Sold: 1295 GP

Net Expenditure: 1621 GP

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Even though they have seen the beast inside, Arianna changes back into her mermaid form before entering the Pearl.

"Just a few things. Two vials of antitoxin and one of antiplague please."

"Right away ma'am."
The vials are brought to the counter by the time she arives at it. "That will be one hundred and fifty gold pieces."

"This paper they say pays for one."

Reading over the voucher, "Oh, then 100 please."

She pays for the vials, hides them in her scarf and is on her way. "Thank you."
OOC: vial of Antiplague ~ paid by voucher
2 vials of Antitoxin ~ 100 gp
Total purchase: 100 gp

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari strides wearily down the streets and alleys of Venza and to the doors of the Mystic Pearl. He opens the door slowly and makes his way inside, after setting Tagaiwi to stay just outside and wait.

He lifts the well crafted set of Leaf Armors he'd been carrying to the counter and addresses the proprietor. "I'd like this further enhanced for protection, please."

The fellow behind the counter takes up the armor, making note of it's well used condition, and nods decisively. "We can do it, but it'll take a few days."

The little Gnome then places several potion bottles and a tanglefoot bag on the counter, and looks over the selection of potions and wands in the nearby display case. He selects a wand and a potion bottle. He holds up the bottle and quirks an eyebrow. "Any more of these coming in? I'd like one more."

"Tomorrow."

"I'll be back in three days for the armor and the potion."

He collects Tagaiwi on his way out, and the two weary adventurers make their way slowly to the Dunn Wright.

OOC: Selling 2 CLW Potions, 2 Oil of Magic Weapon and a Tanglefoot Bag. Added to Inventory.

Looking for Wand of CLW (Caster Level 02), 2x Potion of CMW.
Commissioning upgrade of Armor to +2 (but will check to see if a Mage is immediately available to do the upgrade).

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 5)

The door to the Mystic Pearl opens letting in a man dressed simply in a robe and sandals. The shop keep looks up, a broad smile forming on his face. "It's about time you came back. I was getting ready to put this robe you ordered out for sale."

The man calmly walks to the counter and replies, "My apologies, I had traveled on a spiritual retreat." He pulls out a sack of coins and drops them on the counter. "I bring the rest of the gold for my new robe. It is in I presume."

Having already turned towards the back of the shop, the owner comes forward with a newly created and enchanted brown robe. "I have it right here." Laying it on the counter, he dumps the coins and begins counting them. Finishing, it looks up and says, "It's all here. Do you need anything else?"

Collecting the merchandise, the monk simply replies, "No, this is sufficient." He bows his head slightly and turns to exit the store.

"Come again!"

OOC: Yoshiki Akita collects the Monk's Robe he commissioned several months ago. Original commissioning post:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...ne-row-venza-mystic-pearl-13.html#post5837783

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darreo Naccarelli (human, fighter-crossbowman 3)

"Come on! It's getting late!" a high pitched gnomish voices yells over his shoulder as he enters the Pearl. "You had best hope they are still here, is all."

Entering behind him is a short gruffy looking human. His dark hair brushes his shoulders and his unshaven beard is a dark patch of stubble across cheeks and chin. He gives the gnome a look of reproach before answering. "Not like anyone else would want them. I bet -"

"A-Ha!" the gnome cries out joyishly.

"- their still here. See." Darreo says crossing his arms.

"Yes, yes you were right. No time for that we have to finish and meet my brother by the tinker fountain in Báyanmaliít. He is going to help, ah there's what we need."

The gnome goes to a large table full of bottles and jars and starts looking through them. He grabs a few and hands them over to Darreo as he grabs others. "O.k. then lets purchase these and be on our way."

It's near sundown when the gnome and human reach the district of the gnomes and the fountain of the tinker. Waiting for them is a gnome dressed in the dull green robe of a priest.

"Bravar! Bravar! Over here!"

The priest Bravar looks up and Darreo is taken aback. The two gnomes are nearly identical in appearance. Bushy white eye brows, a flowing white mustache and goatee are the same fullness and length and each as a bulbous,round red, nose in the center of their face.

"Revalin! By Annaya it is good to see you." the priest says walking up to hug other gnome.

{{ Don't have to look further than a mirror to see him, that's for sure. }} Darreo thinks to himself.

"You brought it?" the priest asks looking at the stock of the weapon sticking out over Darreo's shoulder. "Is that your 'great invention'?"

"Yes, yes. Show him Darreo."

Pulling the weapon over his shoulder Darreo holds it out for the priest to inspect. He watches as the bushy eye brows raise high on the priest forehead and his eyes start to shine. "It is beautiful." he states in a slightly choked up voice. "Work to make any gnome proud. I was unsure Revalin, but I did as your letter asked and I am ready. Do you wish for me to give the gods blessing to it?"

"Yes, yes. That is why we are here. Darreo give it to Bravar and watch."

Unsure Darreo reluctantly agrees and hands The G.U.N. over to the priest. Reverently Bravar takes it to the rim of the fountain and sets it down. "An adaquit place for this," he says.

"I thought so to." Revalin says with a huge grin under his mustache.

Bow his head the gnome priest starst to pray before laying a hand on the weapon. From under his hand a glow of silvery white light appears and then there is a 'twang' and a 'whirr' as the weapon starts to come apart.

"What are you doing? Your breaking it! STOP!"
Darreo shouts stepping forward. But Revalin grabs him by the arm and stops him.

"No wait! You must unmake something before you can make it better. He knows what he is doing, Darreo."
Revalin says, keeping between the human and the priest. Darreo having never been a big or strong person stands helpless as the gnome holds onto him and they both look on.

The noise and light stretch on and on, and then all is quiet. Bravar turns back towards the two companions holding the newly crafted weapon in his hands. Taking it Darreo sees little change and then notices a group of runes along the staff. He can't read them but he is sure they are the only difference.

"What did you do?" he asked confused.

"Nothing major, just a simple Masterwork Transformation."

[sblock=Purchases]

(5) +1 Bolts, repeating crossbow (1,031 gp)
Elixir of Hiding (250gp)
potion, CLW (x2) (50gp ea)
potion, Rope Trick (300gp)

Spellcasting:
Masterwork Transformation (350gp) - on heirloom weapon

Total spent: 2,031gp[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases