[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

sunshadow21

Explorer
A lightly dressed tiefling, clearly a wizard, steps in and goes straight for the scroll section where he lingers for a long time. Eventually, he selects a number of them and heads up to the counter to buy them, wishing he could afford more.

OOC: Buying
Scroll of Acid Arrow (150 gp)
Scroll of Bear’s Endurance (150 gp)
Scroll of Blur (150 gp)
Scroll of Create Pit (150 gp)
Scroll of Detect Secret Doors (25 gp)
Scroll of False Life (150 gp)
Scroll of Invisibility (150 gp)
Scroll of Mirror Image (150 gp)
Scroll of Protection from Arrows (150 gp)

Total Cost 1225 gp

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas Shieldheart (human fighter 4)

Markas enters the old shop and quickly wonders how long it has been since he was here last.

The shop had gathered a lot more items since then. {{ No time to go searching in this mess. }}

"Just need another potion just in case of trouble."
he tell sthe young mage that looks at him questioningly. "Hopefully after this trip I'll have time to see what all you have."

OOC: Purchases one of the many cure light wounds potions. Sheet already adjusted.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
OOC: Role Play of Purchases to be made in the Thread for Forge of Fury, Pt 1

Purchases are as follows:

Starting Gold (2016.47 gp)
Attempting to Purchase
1x Scroll of Bull's Strength (150 gp) SUCCESS
1x Scroll of Cat's Grace (150 gp) SUCCESS

Actually Purchasing
1x Brooch of Shielding (1500 gp) (as per HolyMan's re-evaluation of the Pearl's stock)
Scribing Materials for spells (80 gp)

Resultant Gold (136.47 gp)

Last edited:

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago wanders into the Mystic Pearl, thinking hard about the new venture he has taken on. None of the other members of the group appear capable of healing, so he seeks out a wand that can help with that. As a precaution, he also buys himself a vial of a healing potion.

He then casts about the shop for a wand to help him detect and identify magics.

OOC: Buying a potion of Cure Light Wounds from stock. Looking for a full (50 c) Wand of Cure Light Wounds, and a partially-empty (10 c) Wand of Identify.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph (human cleric 2)

From the way Ioseph was cut and poked saving Damian's man from those thugs he decided that better armor was in his best interest. And as he looked over some of the armorsmith's normal wares he decided something magical would be more helpful.

He remembered seeing a breastplate gleaming in a shop window the last time he was in this part if town. And lucky for the priest the armor was still right where he saw it last.

Moving quickly into the shop he finds the man in charge. "The breastplate there," he says pointing back to the front. "I'll take that if it's still available."

With a nod and a grin the shop keep helps Ioseph into his new armor.

OOC: Buying from inventory +1 breastplate (1,350)gp
Selling scalemail for 50gp

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
purchases for 'schooldays' thread

reduce person leve1; 25 gp
enlarge person leve1; 25 gp
knock level 2; 150 gp
resist energy level 2; 150 gp

edit: add levitate level 2; 150 gp

Last edited:

"I need an axe." the stout woman states plainly as she approaches the counter. The first few shown to her are met with the terse reply of "Bigger." before the shop keep produces one that brings a smile to the barbarians face. After checking the balance, she places it on the counter and picks up the list. "I will also need these supplies, these few in bulk, and I no longer have need for this pushaw toy." she finishes, placing the small battleaxe beside the overwhelmingly large one she had decided to purchase.

Fully loaded and paid out, she trudges out the door; now moving at a slower pace of the other members of the group as she winds a few of the Javelin. She passes off her bedroll to a beggar as she steps out of arcane row, and picks up her pace. The sheer number of pointed weapons hauled in over sized quivers giving her the appearance of a charging hedgehog.

OOC: Buying:
  • 1 Spear Thrower (nt)
  • 37 Javelin (nt)
  • 7 Ammentum Straps(NT)
  • 7 Servings of Wander Meal (NT)
  • 5 Waterskins (NT)
  • 1 Rations (NT)
  • 1 Hammock (NT)
  • 1 Greataxe (20 gp)
Selling:
  • 1 Battleaxe (10gp)

Last edited:

WindCrystal

First Post
Part of the group, this one asks the shop keep, "Got a healing potion in stock?"

He hrms when told no. "Really? So much for the survival tip I got." He would at least purchase a sack and ten rations and throws it over his shoulder.

OOC: 1x Sack - .1 gp.
10x Trail Rations - .5 gp.

Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Once Galandra has shown the place to her new comrades, she goes to the counter. She gaves a respectful nod. "Good day" She didn't forget her manners this time. "I'll need to get these, please"

OOC:
2x oils - 2.0 gp
1 Fishhook - 0.1 gp
1 Flint and steel - 1 gp
1 sling - 0gp
2 Tinderwig - 2.0 gp
12 Wandermeals - 0.12 gp
1 Whistle - 0.05

total 5.27 gp

Even with her recent payment, she doesn't has enough for the healing potions and she hopes her new armor does the trick. She thanks again for the service and leaves with Anya.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases