[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto

In Capoe, a small village:

"Ma'am, considering our last fight, I would like to purchase any more healing potions you might have."

"I have a few here."

"Well, my coin purse isn't going to let me be any greedier than buying those two. Thank you."

OOC: Purchase 2 Cure Light Wounds potions for 100 gp

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I think at this point there is enough Cure Light Wound potions from the many low level adventures collected that no one should have to roll for them for a great while.

Satin Knights

First Post
OOC: But if I roll, a judge doesn't have to take the time to switch to the judge's account and modify the first post of the thread.

It wasn't obvious, the rolls were in here, but the game is in a little shop in the village of Capoe, so the on hand limit is different.

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: But if I roll, a judge doesn't have to take the time to switch to the judge's account and modify the first post of the thread.

It wasn't obvious, the rolls were in here, but the game is in a little shop in the village of Capoe, so the on hand limit is different.

OOC: Just wanted to make sure the newer players understood that there are plenty waiting should they try rolling and get some bad rolls.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
In Capoe, a small village:

"Ma'am, considering our last fight, I would like to purchase any more healing potions you might have."

"I have a few here."

"Well, my coin purse isn't going to let me be any greedier than buying those two. Thank you."

OOC: Purchase 2 Cure Light Wounds potions for 100 gp

Lem also purchases 2 Cure Light Wounds potions for 100 gp from the same woman.

possum

First Post
An exhausted looking dwarf arrives in the shop, taking a few moments to peruse the wares before heading up front. "Pardon me, but I was wondering if you had anything like this," he says, putting his greataxe down upon the counter. "Only magically enhanced?"

1d100=32

"You might want to keep that if you do." he adds.

Satin Knights

First Post
A mild mannered half-elf enters the grand emporium of mystic trinkets and shops around for a while before approaching the counter. Tasanto asks, "The monks say you would have a magical amulet that would give me the power of lightning while punching and kicking."

"Ah yes, sir, we have such an item. Let me search through here."
After a moment, the sales person returns and lays three upon the counter. "The first here, with the lightning bolt bisecting the storm cloud, is generally worn by the followers of Tanager. The second, as you can see is quite plain. A simple lighting bolt on the face shows the craftsman had little imagination or skill. The third is quite beautiful, a dragon's claw grasping rose. The quality of that enchantress' work is quite well known to us. Her stuff is always the most exquisite."

Considering his own claws when he battles, "I will take the one with the rose. How much?"

"Four thousand gold pieces."

"Um, oh, well I can trade this in", producing a wand that, so far, has not been used. "And let me grab a couple healing potions as well."

"Thank you for your business. Please come again."

OOC: Sell -750 gp ~~ Wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, 50 charges
Buy +4000 gp ~~ Shocking +0 Amulet of Mighty Fists (1d100=13) Price officially dropped
None available Potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (1d100=85, 1d100=47)
Buy +100 gp ~~ Potion of Cure Light Wounds (1d100=49) Potion of Cure Light Wounds (1d100=29)
Buy +50 gp ~~ Vial of Antiplague +50 gp
Spending 3,400 gp

Gerald007

First Post
Sylvain more or less sprints into the store... "Pardon my hast, but I am looking for a slightly upgraded Cloak and Ring, if you might have them in stock. I'd better check the scrolls, too. Can never have too many spells, you know."

A. Cloak of Resistance +2
1d100=80--not found.

B. Ring of Protection +2
1d100=13--item found.

C. Scroll of Ill Omen 1d100=73--item found.

D. Scroll of Black Tentacles 1d100=65--item found.

E. Scroll of Summon Monster IV 1d100=74--item found.

Sell Ring of Protection +1 for 1,000 gp
Purchase Ring of Protection +2 for 8,000 gp
Purchase Scroll of Ill Omen for 25 gp
Purchase Scroll of Black Tentacles for 700 gp.
Purchase Scroll of Summon Monster IV for 700 gp.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases