[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

BlueLotus

Explorer
Venza/Mystic Pearl

Zinnelis paused outside the door of the Mystic Pearl as a little Human boy ran up and handed him a piece of parchment. The elf examined it to find a notice of advance on his pay for the Kingsholme job from Ioso at the Temple of Sapo. It authorized the Pearl to sell him up to 150 gold pieces.

“Thank you,” Zinn told the boy, giving him a few coppers for his trouble. Then he followed Levanna inside.

Zinn went to the area where the wands and scrolls were kept. He wanted to carry his weight in this adventure. The most efficient use of his limited funds would be to find a partially charged wand. If unable to do that, scrolls were the next best bet, and then potions. His luck was with him and he found a wand with ten charges of low level healing magic. Going to the counter, he handed over the letter from the Temple and headed back to rejoin the others at the Dunn Wright Inn.

"Amazing!" Levanna said to the ranger as he entered behind her. She chuckled and continued,"So many items of mystic power in here... I fear you would have to drag me away.

The wizard browsed the wares for several long minutes, distracted from her original intent to buy items of healing. At a polite cough from the proprietor, Levanna's cheeks colored slightly. She presented a letter from Ioso almost exactly the same as Zinnelis', also for 150 gold pieces. Remembering her last encounter with shades in which she was rendered nearly helpless, Levanna asked for potions of healing.

[sblock=rolls]
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x3
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem walks into the Mystic Pearl and slaps some coin down. "I'll take those light stick thingys on the wall. Oh, and some healing stuff for a burly, tough vegetable-eating short kinda guy like me."

OOC: 3 Sunrods (6gp and 3 pounds of weight) and 5 potions of Cure Serious Wounds (3d8+5 hps healed per potion, 3,750 gp). Total is 3,756gp and 3 pounds of weight.

kinem

Adventurer
After Lem finishes his business and departs, Menik tells the shopkeeper "A wand to cure light wands please, and a potion to cure a more serious wound."

ooc:
CLW wand 750 gp [roll0]
CSW potion 750 gp [roll1]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases