[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

Songdragon

Explorer
After an encounter with some summoned apes Zelena approaches the dwarven armorer's stall and looks for some nice light armor with some greater protection. The drwarf looks about for a small suite of armor for the gnome, and between the pair take a bit of time. Zelena is about to give up the search and move on with gleam of light shines off of something off to the side. "There?" she questions the dwarf.

The stout fellow is about as surprised as she is and brings up the suit, "Let us see if it fits ye first lass. I hope ye do not mind the scroll work. If I recall it was for a halfling, but the small lad never returned."

The try it on and Zelena moves about practicing her moves and a roll with great ease. "I'll take it!"

Zelena looks for...
a small Mithral Breastplate (cost for 4200 gp)​

The gnome sells her small Masterwork Chain Shirt to the vendor (250gp) (please add back to the front page for item available)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric peruses the dwarf's selection of armor and shields, hoping the short bearded one has some of this fine craftsmanship he was bragging about.

He first looks for some good field platemail and a heavy steel shield. Not finding a steel one, he settles for commissioning one instead.

The fighter counts out the gold for his purchases.

OOC: Buying: (Total -1820gp)
MWK Platemail (1650gp)
MWK Heavy Steel Shield (170gp) - Commissioned 23 May 2011, avail 26 May 2011

Selling: (Total +820gp)
MWK Breastplate (350gp)
Heavy Steel Shield (20gp)
Chain shirt (100gp)
MWK Greatsword (350gp)

Total = -1000gp

Updated Sheet. Please put MWK Items on front page Inventory.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury bows to the dwarven armor merchant. "Good sir," he begins. "I have, as you can see, a nice suit of mail already. It only lacks reinforcement by magics. Are you, perhaps, capable..."

The dwarf snorts and fingers the mithril shirt that Fury wears. "Capable? I am capable." Again, the dwarf snorts and backs it up with a muttered, "Dwarves of old were capable and did not have to deal with young upstarts..." Louder, he continues, "It will take three days"

Fury nods his acceptance and pays the craftsman for his work. He shrugs out of his armor and leaves it with the dwarf to pick up later.

Continuing on to the Mystic Pearl Fury browses their goods... Stopping at a case of carved sticks Fury stares at one particular wand for several long seconds. He points. "That one, please." Holding the wand in hand he examines it further: the bleached wood is carved round with tiny serpents entwined and the thickest part has wings carved into it. The symbolism escapes him but the magic is clear to his own magic-enhanced sight. "I'll take it."

OOC: Purchasing:
+1 enhancement to his armor (1,000 gp) [Commissioned - Avail May 26]
Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges; 1st level caster) (750 gp)

Total: -1,750 gp

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
Syl trotted into the Pearl, once again heading for the scroll section of the shop. "Got in anything new?" He looks around and sees a scroll he definitely wanted, a Scroll of See Invisibility
OOC: which should be removed from the inventory.
He pocketed that one, and continued to search through the various scroll cases.

OOC: Purchasing for a total of 3050 gp:
Scroll of See Invisibility, 150 gp
Scroll of Blindness/Deafness, 150 gp
Scroll of Burning Gaze, 150 gp
Scroll of Cure Mod. Wounds, 150 gp
Scroll of Glitterdust, 150 gp
Scroll of Pox Pustules, 150 gp
Scroll of Web, 150 gp
Ring of Protection +1, 2000 gp

Syl also looked for some items to help with his defenses. He looked at the cloaks, but none seemed to fit. He also looked at the magical rings to aid his defense.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury returns to the dwarven merchant and picks up his newly enchanted armor. It fits snugly and is easily hidden beneath his cloak. Smiling he leaves the market and heads towards the Dunn Wright Inn.

Songdragon

Explorer
The half-elf woman enters the Row and passes by many shops and stalls and comes to that of a bowyer. "Pardon me Sir, I am looking for a composite long bow?"

The man nods, sizes up the woman, "Let us see..." And pulls out a dark wooded masterpiece. "This should do for you, if I am not mistaken."

The woman pulls on the bowstring testing the weapon, "Yes, this will do nicely."

After paying for the weapon she makes her rounds of a weapon smith and armorer.

Therella Woodsoul looks for... Total Spent: 1417 gp (-1559gp items purchased + 142 gp items sold)

Darkwood Masterwork Composite Longbow (Str+3) (cost 730 gp)
Masterwork Elven Curved Blade (cost 380 gp)
Masterwork Brestplate (available from Borric's sold back to the Arcane Row - 350gp)
Ioun Torch (Advanced Players Guide p 306) (cost 75gp)
Throwing axe (x3) (cost 24 gp)

Sells her Elven Curved Blade (80 gp)
light crossbow and ammunition (37 gp)
and her studded leather (25gp)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel comes back to pick up her Masterwork Longspear and checks to see about an Ioun Torch as well while she is at it. She sells her regular longspear.

OOC: Sold longspear +5gp
Bought Ioun Torch -75gp

Last edited:

Animal

First Post
A Tengu strolls in, his beady eyes wonder along the stalls. He takes his time looking through the assorted swords, sabres and other bladed weapons on the racks, but none of them seem to catch his eye. Disappointed slightly, he picks a sturdy bow, pays for it and gets ready to leave... But suddenly he notices the glitter of precious metal. His head bobbing excitedly, he puts on the thick golden chain with a macabre trophy dangling from it. As the shopkeeper explains how it works, Krad parts with the rest of his coins. Well at least he'll be able to sell it back when he gets bored with it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases