[Arcane Row - Venza]The Mystic Pearl

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Heinrich returns bact to the 'pearl' and looks about one last time. He suddenly has his attention caught on a well made crossbow (MWK) pays 335 for mwk xbow then sells his own normal x bow.. he then heads back to the scrolls looking for 'magic weapon' which he finds after a bit of searching. He then pays and leaves. net payment: 350 gp

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
As Ausk goes to pick up the potion of invisibility, he remembers that some of the cash he had expecting to have hadn't actually materialized, so he puts it back down on the counter.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Ausk will need to return the potion the potion of invisibility before he leaves the store in order to make room for something that has just come up ingame.

What's the situation? Sales are final, but you can sell at full cost. So you could buy the potion and sell it back unused later. Is Ausk somehow unable to be at the Mystic Pearl?

sunshadow21

Explorer
What's the situation? Sales are final, but you can sell at full cost. So you could buy the potion and sell it back unused later. Is Ausk somehow unable to be at the Mystic Pearl?

I had put that up as a placeholder until I had the time to concentrate on a more proper post so I didn't forget to mention it here, than got busy over the weekend.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Kanli enters the stalls, and looks around. The shopkeeper cowers slightly, remembering the chaotic--if lucrative--mess he left behind last time he was here.

"Here!" he calls out, unshouldering his greataxe. "Can you turn this into silver?"

"Uh, no sir, but I can get you a similar axe made of silver..."

"That sounds even better! Here, you can keep this one. Oh, look, rings! These are pretty!"

"Why, thank you for noticing. Adventurers like this ring in particular. It's magical, it offers protection from attacks."

"Eh... no. I don't want that, the stone's green. Perhaps a nice bracelet?"

"Indeed, I have one here, but I must admit, most adventurers these days prefer the Armored Kilt..."

"The kilt, Is it red?"

"No, but I'm sure you could--"

"I prefer the bracelet, then. Although..."

"Yes?"

"Could I paint it red?"

"You most definitely could..."

"Keen! I'll buy it. Now I just need a giant metal mask. Something pointy?"

"I'm afraid I'm all out of giant metal masks..."

"That's fine, I couldn't afford it anyway. Besides, I wield an axe, not a falchion."

"Mm-hmm, yes sir, very good sir."

OOC:
Selling Greataxe, buying Silver Greataxe +1. Net cost: 2,480 GP.
Purchasing Armored Kilt +1 for 1,170 GP.

I do NOT purchase the Amulet of Natural Armor or the Bracers of Armor listed below.

Total cost: 3,650 gp.

Last edited:

CootaR

First Post
A Large Half-Orc walks into the mystic pearl. His eyes grow wide as he stares at all of the oddities.

Approaching the shop keep Krag introduces himself. Krag am fighter for the sun. He needs new stuff to smash and slash baddies!

OOC:

Mundane Items Purchased: Breast Plate: 200 gp
Arrows x40: 2gp
MWK: GreatSword: 350gp

Selling Scale Mail (50gp)
Selling Great Ax (20gp)

Checking For:
Masterwork Composite (+3 strength) Long Bow: 600gp
Cure Light Wounds x2 (100 gp)

Total Spent 1252: total sold 70

Total: 1182

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari and Tagaiwi stride boldly back into the weapon shop and straight to the counter. "You have a bow ready for me, I believe?"

"Ah, yes, Master Pari. I have it right here!" The shopkeeper slips into a back room, giving a momentary glimpse of racks on racks of weapons, armor and other goods. After a short minute he returns, bearing the darkwood beauty the Gnome left the previous morning. "Just as you requested, now augmented with a minor enchantment that enhances it's accuracy and striking power."

"I thank you, sir!"

OOC: Taking delivery of a +1 Darkwood Composite Longbow (+1 STR) - previously commissioned and payed for.

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki Akita (Human Monk 2)

A man of short stature walks into the Mystic Pearl waring a loose robe and sandals. "Greetings. I'm preparing to head out on another adventure tomorrow. After my last near death experience, I'm hoping you have some Cure Light Wound potions available. They seem to go fast around this place."

Seeing at least 2 in stock, he picks them up, dropping 10 platinum pieces on the counter. "Just what I needed, thanks."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Treasure Left over from The Sword and the Fallen Angel:
MWK Morningstar
MWK Chain Shirt
MWK Heavy Steel Shield
Potion of Mage Armor
11 x Potions of Cure Light Wounds
5 x MWK Greatswords

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads