wotc website articles 3.x archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nijineko

Explorer
wotc has begun deleting older website articles. in response to this, i have organized my collection of the wotc website, which i have been saving page by page (3.x and previous stuff only) since 2001 or so, into an archive for preservation.

this archive is the entire website and archives, with very few exceptions. also included are the dragondex collection from aeolia.net and the darksun collection from athas.org plus a number of character sheet collections gathered up along the way.

currently hosted on an online site, *here was* the link for everyone to take advantage of!

(note: needs new hosting location.)

Last edited:

shadyizok

Explorer
The link takes me to a french telemarketing site or something. Is it broken or am I supposed to click through to something?

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
currently hosted on an online site, linkremovedbymoderator is the link for everyone to take advantage of!

Could you try to host it somewhere else? Whenever I try to download it, it gets to about 30% completion and then the site says the file cannot be found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
So, is there any chance of re-hosting this somewhere else, or even just attaching it in 100MiB chunks to posts here? I'm still only able to download about half the file before the connection resets on me, and I'd really like to get my hands on this.

nijineko

Explorer
Update to archive project:

The archive continues to be updated, it is now in v1.2.

I need to get this version uploaded somewhere, and would actually like to get it torrented if possible. I do not have a host site currently, so I am open to good suggestions (perhaps a bit more user friendly for the majority of users than that last site.) =D

Furthermore, there will be a version 2.0.

The drastic uptick of version number is accounted by a sudden increase in official sources I recently discovered, and now have to parse out for official 3rd ed information.

Thank you for all of your support and encouragement.

(...and patience!!!)

Thank you for the excellent suggestion of breaking it down into chunks. Silly of me not to think of it sooner, myself. I will certainly do so, and my sincere apologies to those of you affected. I was on a dial-up modem for many years, so I know that sort of pain.

nijineko

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I'm trying to download it, but even with my super fast connection here at work it is saying it is going to take more than an hour. Hopefully the connection doesn't fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases