A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think I'm familiar too, but Tarkus wouldn't be...[/sblock]

"We are lost, yes. We were unfairly kidnapped from our home, by miscreants who asked our aid in righting an injustive but then turned on us and, with foul magics, stranded us in a hostile desert. We've journeyed a long way to get back from there, and have longer still to go. We mean no tresspass - we are only trying to find our way home."

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, yes, do not worry Tarkus, Juna's light will keep you safe in the darkness before you. Keep the faith and you shall be fine." she says softly

I have foreseen your arrival and you are far from your home, although I suspect you are not planning to return to the Imperium just yet, nor the fires of Chaos (looking at Kauldron), but somewhere else." she laughs, or more aptly described, cackles.

"But you first need to get there, yes? Aye that's the rub, stuck here in the Feywilds won't survive long, I suspect. There is a way, it is not easy to return, but it is the only way I've found, but of course such information is not free" she says cryptically.

"Trust in the divine guidance, Tarkus, we were shown here as quickest way out. If we have to recover something, well, favor for a favor, yes?"

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Whatever it takes. They say vengeance is a dish best served cold, but I prefer most things hot," Phoenix says, her good eye smoldering as she thinks about the "farmer" who lured them here.

renau1g

First Post
"No, no, that accursed thing got me into trouble once, I wouldn't go out of my way to find it again. It was enough work to just get back what was lost. At least you are less violent than the last group of people that I met. They struck me down to take the ring, maybe you've seen them before? A tree-man with a large axe, ironic to me *chuckles*, a female, thin, pale, coiling, serpentine tattoos on her, a genasi with granite coloured skin, or perhaps the gnome with the huge black hair? Ah it's of no consequence now. No, I need far simpler things than hunting down a ring. I require your services for a period of 24 hours. You will work for me as I request and then I will reveal the location of a portal that will lead you back to Daunton. There are many tasks here that are too difficult for me to complete on my own. Wood needs chopping, some of my animals have wandered to close to me home, some ingredients can be found for my poultices, etc. There's no end to what I need" she says.

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas pokes his head out of a bush. "You sound like you know a lot," he says. "I--I don't suppose you know anything about the people who brought us here, I mean who they are and why they did it, and how--other useful things about them? I wouldn't mind doing some extra work if you, you could tell us that."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"I haven't seen any of those you mention, although I didn't meet many people in town before being whisked off here. Although there IS a large tree in front of the tavern in Daunton with a huge axe thrust into its branches - perhaps a monument to this tree man of yours?"

Tarkus is about to say more, but stops to hear the answer to Papol's question first.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases