A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=tactics]If I read the character sheet correctly, it looks like Kauldron gets to do the "mark everybody" thing twice. I think before he's done with that, Kaeysari should move before him. I don't really mind having marks over-ridden for a good cause, but I'd rather not have to do the tedious thing of stating that I'm not marking. Kaeysari doesn't do enough damage to act just as a striker. I'm aiming more for battlefield control (polearm momentum FTW!). Hopefully Kaeysari won't end up as a fifth wheel.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Tactics]Damen kills things. Dead. If you can keep enemies separated from each other, the better (auto-CA). Otherwise, he'll skulk around.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=tactics]If I read the character sheet correctly, it looks like Kauldron gets to do the "mark everybody" thing twice. I think before he's done with that, Kaeysari should move before him. I don't really mind having marks over-ridden for a good cause, but I'd rather not have to do the tedious thing of stating that I'm not marking. Kaeysari doesn't do enough damage to act just as a striker. I'm aiming more for battlefield control (polearm momentum FTW!). Hopefully Kaeysari won't end up as a fifth wheel.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Note that Kauldron can not mark everyone. He can mark everyone within 3 squares of him (assuming he hits with Valorous Smite also, so really more like 1.6 times per fight). With a large group like this I will not make tiny, narrow battlefields so I'm sure that Kaeysari won't be stuck as a 5th wheel. I'll make sure there's enough bad guys to go around :devil: *quickly calculates his XP budget and rubs his hands together, oh yes this will be fun* [/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=OOC tactics]Papolstaanas is as yet untested. The most interesting thing about him is that he can do defenderish things (damage things for hitting his allies, pull enemies next to him and stop them from moving away) that DON'T require him to mark, so he should work well with other defenders. (Interesting how well the battlemind powers match up with the warden powers he used to have, though--the flavor is almost exactly the same, but the daily has gotten worse and the at-wills have gotten better.) He's got a fair amount of forced movement so he should be able to isolate stuff for Damen as well.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, I updated the OP with the current cast, sorted by level. Your average party level is 3.85, rounding up to 4. Also, I noticed that Cyr and Phoenix both use DarkOrange as their speech colour. Not a problem with me, just pointing it out [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Also, I noticed that Cyr and Phoenix both use DarkOrange as their speech colour. Not a problem with me, just pointing it out

[sblock=OOC]That's why Phoenix uses Franklin Gothic Medium for her font.[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]That's why Phoenix uses Franklin Gothic Medium for her font.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, fixed in OP [/sblock]

"Alrighty then... so we ready to go or doyaneed to talk about more stuff first?" Shamus says, himself quiet during the tactical discussion of the adventurers.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen shrugs, keeping his eyes looking out. He pays special attention to Phoenix... just to make sure nothing is stalking her, that is.

I am fine, good man. Let us be going.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Phoenix follows, moving up to walk astride with the farmer. In a crisp business-like manner she barrages him with questions. "There is more that I would know. How often are these raids? What have people seen? Do nearby villages report the same? What evidence is left behind? What or who do they target? Is there a pattern to when they come?"

^^^

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases