A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

"We're being watched." comments Cyr as the bird flies away.

"As I told you, I have a theory, but it was shot down by divine knowlegde. I was thinking maybe there was a werewolf problem or some druids causing trouble for some unknown desecration by the villagers.

But as it is, hand of the divine says this. This attack is (predictably) connected to happenings in the village. The group is led by some third party, not werewolves or druids. I didn't think of it at the time of the question, but I could've asked if someone from the village is to blame. Not like it would be first time. Also, it says we would do well to confront them directly instead of tracking them to their lair.

Of course, if we follow the raven or the wolves, it may be interpreted as direct confrontation, but I think we should continue toward the village."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Well done!" Tarkus sounds impressed. "Your connection to the divine is astounding. I have only heard the voice of the goddess on one occasion - to petition and by answered directly... You must be very holy."

He gathers himself up. "You are right. Let us be off! We've been given a clear sign, now it is up to us to follow it."

"Well done!" Tarkus sounds impressed. "Your connection to the divine is astounding. I have only heard the voice of the goddess on one occasion - to petition and by answered directly... You must be very holy."

"It's not something to be envious about. I am invested with the spark of the divine, you have your faith as a channel to outside source. You're mortal, I'm one of the host. I could say I envy you on your ability to turn if you somehow become dissenchanted with the divine, but I cannot ever fathom why one would want such a thing, even as I understand it intellectualy. We're all different, that's what makes the world such wonderful place. Several dozens of my last lives I spent guarding other immortals, now I'm again born into the mortal world. I cannot, but have faith that this is for my own betterment and to promote the goals of Joven in this world."

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"The gods' power comes from hoarding it and only dispensing it to their chosen deserving few while ignoring everyone else." Phoenix spits and gestures towards where the woods are blackened and smoldering from her powers. "The power you take for yourself, that's the only power you can trust."

OOC: I'll stay at 31/36hp.

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas stands up, clearly eager to be going on. Neither his own thoughts nor the talk of divinity and power seem to be pleasing him at the moment.

BenBrown

First Post
Kaeysari considers Phoenix's words.

"That's a strange view of the gods," she says. "I don't see them as hoarding, although they are hard to understand sometimes. Besides, if all you can trust is the power you take for yourself, how can you ever have any friends?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Damen's smile widens at the shifter's words. Friends help you protect what you have, my dear Imperia. Is that not the the way your Empire works? You fight, you die, you sacrifice for them? And they repay you by letting you join? Sounds friendly to me. His eyes twinkle with self mirth.[sblock=OOC]Damen doesn't know Kaeysari's history, of course, but the "Fight for citizenship" rule is likely well known.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases