A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I suspect we want someone outside who can hide and see. Luckily for all, I can do both. Get me up by a high window, and I'll let myself back in if need be.[sblock=OOC]Roof perch, hidden, with access to a window. Sound feasible, r1?[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Stealth is not my strong point either - I have always been better in a frontal attack. But clearly that's not called for in this case. I will join you in the hayloft."

Hearing Damen's plan, Tarkus nods approvingly. "Good - hold all the high ground! Tactically sound."

[sblock=OOC]
Gotta pack now. Taking off tomorrow and will be on the road with only my Blackberry for net access until after Christmas. Which won't necessarily slow my posting at all, since the BB browser is pretty good now.
[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
"I'm not very stealthy, but I'm not sure if the loft is the best place for me," Kaeysari says. "With all this armor, it might be tough to get down quickly. I'd prefer to be outside watching, but I might scare them off. Would it work if I wore some kind of heavy cloak? I could disguise my glaive as a sheperd's crook or something. If you think that's a good idea."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Kaeysari]
Just a note that you would need a Bluff check opposed by a passive Insight check if you are attempting that ruse [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Damen]
Yes, that could work.
Will do then. Let me know when to roll.[/sblock]Damen looks over the shifter and sighs. Let's see what I can work with.[sblock=OOC]Use Stealth & Bluff to try to help the poor girl out (give some pointers, help w/ disguise) before getting up to my perch. Again, tell me when to roll.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"The idea of being in a hay loft while I hurl flames down below me is not especially appealing - not the flames, but the building coming down underneath me and above me. I'll hide somewhere on the ground floor, thank you."

Phoenix looks for some place to hide, a tool or feed cabinet, tack room, or the like.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Damen]
Feel free to roll now if you'd like, I'll save the rolls for when everyone's set up. Or you can hold if you'd prefer to see where everyone's going first. Doesn't matter. [/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
Oy. Hiding seriously?

*He quirks an eyebrow under his masked helm as he looks around at the others getting ready. He signs heavily.*

Damn and I was enjoying this smoke as well. Guess I can't smoke in the haystack.

*He grumbles and puts his cigar out on the palm of this hand, then slips the rest into his cigar box strapped to his leg. Slinging his shield upon his back, he makes his way into a nearby haystack, a new clean haystack is preferred to the used haystack. Covering himself with clean hay and hunkering down within. Using hay bales if needed to fully cover up. Leaving just the tiniest space for an eye to peer through.*

[sblock=OOC]Ugh, damn dice roller. *sigh*[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases