D&D 4th Edition A Night at the Four Seasons (DM: renau1g, Judge:Ozymandias79) - Page 12

What's on your mind?

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore MetaVoid
    "We're being watched." comments Cyr as the bird flies away.

"As I told you, I have a theory, but it was shot down by divine knowlegde. I was thinking maybe there was a werewolf problem or some druids causing trouble for some unknown desecration by the villagers.

But as it is, hand of the divine says this. This attack is (predictably) connected to happenings in the village. The group is led by some third party, not werewolves or druids. I didn't think of it at the time of the question, but I could've asked if someone from the village is to blame. Not like it would be first time. Also, it says we would do well to confront them directly instead of tracking them to their lair.

Of course, if we follow the raven or the wolves, it may be interpreted as direct confrontation, but I think we should continue toward the village."

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Blog Entries

Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

Damen, who had been leaning against a tree waiting, stands and dusts off. Let's be off, then.
    stonegod -- LEB judge and spawn of Khyber since 2005 (Blog)

My many characters | LEB Games | EtCR |Rise of a Demon Prince Story Hour

"You be evil stonegod" -- Bront

"Well done!" Tarkus sounds impressed. "Your connection to the divine is astounding. I have only heard the voice of the goddess on one occasion - to petition and by answered directly... You must be very holy."

He gathers himself up. "You are right. Let us be off! We've been given a clear sign, now it is up to us to follow it."

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore BenBrown
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNotCharles View Post
    Healing

Kaeysari regains 20 hp (healing surge + 9), leaving her at 44/46.
    healing
    Sounds good. I'll take this one.
    L4E characters: Fenwick Orc Barbarian 9, Kaeysari Shifter Fighter 7, The Black Fox Bard 4

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore MetaVoid
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNotCharles View Post
    "Well done!" Tarkus sounds impressed. "Your connection to the divine is astounding. I have only heard the voice of the goddess on one occasion - to petition and by answered directly... You must be very holy."
    "It's not something to be envious about. I am invested with the spark of the divine, you have your faith as a channel to outside source. You're mortal, I'm one of the host. I could say I envy you on your ability to turn if you somehow become dissenchanted with the divine, but I cannot ever fathom why one would want such a thing, even as I understand it intellectualy. We're all different, that's what makes the world such wonderful place. Several dozens of my last lives I spent guarding other immortals, now I'm again born into the mortal world. I cannot, but have faith that this is for my own betterment and to promote the goals of Joven in this world."

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Iron Sky
    "The gods' power comes from hoarding it and only dispensing it to their chosen deserving few while ignoring everyone else." Phoenix spits and gestures towards where the woods are blackened and smoldering from her powers. "The power you take for yourself, that's the only power you can trust."

OOC: I'll stay at 31/36hp.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Blog Entries

Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

Damen smiles at Phoenix's words, but adds nothing, waiting for the group to continue.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Mewness
    Papolstaanas stands up, clearly eager to be going on. Neither his own thoughts nor the talk of divinity and power seem to be pleasing him at the moment.
    Papolstaanas (babbling kobold); Pharodeys (living statue); Scarmiglione (singing kenku)

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore BenBrown
    Kaeysari considers Phoenix's words.

"That's a strange view of the gods," she says. "I don't see them as hoarding, although they are hard to understand sometimes. Besides, if all you can trust is the power you take for yourself, how can you ever have any friends?"
    L4E characters: Fenwick Orc Barbarian 9, Kaeysari Shifter Fighter 7, The Black Fox Bard 4

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Blog Entries

Ignore stonegod
    My communities:

Damen's smile widens at the shifter's words. Friends help you protect what you have, my dear Imperia. Is that not the the way your Empire works? You fight, you die, you sacrifice for them? And they repay you by letting you join? Sounds friendly to me. His eyes twinkle with self mirth.
    OOC
    Damen doesn't know Kaeysari's history, of course, but the "Fight for citizenship" rule is likely well known.
    Last edited by stonegod; Wednesday, 15th December, 2010 at 12:24 AM.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast