[Proposal] - Healing's Word back as Divine Power

Walking Dad

First Post
The same podcast reduced the range of many cleric powers and nerfed 'turn undead' into ignorance (Healer's Mercy is much better in nearly any situation)... it is official, but is it well-thought??

Velmont

First Post
The same podcast reduced the range of many cleric powers and nerfed 'turn undead' into ignorance (Healer's Mercy is much better in nearly any situation)... it is official, but is it well-thought??

I don't know, but it will become official errata in a near future if what they say is all true.

renau1g

First Post
It already is official, well except the Healing Word stuff, because that hasn't been updated properly yet. Individual DM's may allow it to work with Healer's Lore, but as it stands RAW is that it doesn't interact with it (yet another reason to hate Essentials ;)).

Do I agree with their changes? No. Do I think cleric's were OP'd and needed to be brought down? No. Especially with Warlords and Fighters having most of their awesome powers left relatively unchanged. Now, that said, just because I don't agree with it (same as Flaming weapons, whilst leaving the other elemental ones untouched) I do expect the June errata to be fairly damaging to many classes. I wish they'd just make the crappy powers at each level better rather than hammer down the 1 good one...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases