[Living Pathfinder] Little Rock of Horrors

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Pari slaps himself on the chest. "Tagaiwi, guard!" He then moves as quickly as his little Gnomish feet will carry him toward the fallen Heinrich, tiger on his tail.

[sblock=Actions]Double Move to E5. Tagaiwi moves to D6 (just over a single move, damn it).[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Pari, with Tagaiwi pushing at his heels and guarding, dashes across the strand to Heinrich.

Next round

Likewise, Garnet runs across the beach but with a different aim: the kelpie.

The creature looks longingly at the sea but turns on Ashleigh with a vengeance lashing the woman badly with stands of whiplike kelp.

Characters up...

[sblock=Combat]DC 10 Con check with a penalty equal to negative hit points to stabilize.

As before, Kelpie #3 is at E5. Pari would probably be best served moving to F7 or E7. Sorry I haven't posted an updated map; that takes a little bit more time than I have available atm.

Initiative Order
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Garnet            20  12   waraxe/none
[color=green]Kelpfolk1[/color]         13  [color=red]-2[/color]   none/[color=red]dying[/color]
[color=green]Kelpfolk2[/color]         13  [color=red]-4[/color]   none/[color=red]dying[/color] 
[color=green]Kelpfolk3[/color]         13   [color=orange]4[/color]   none/none 
[color=green]Kelpfolk4[/color]         13  [color=red]-5[/color]   none/[color=red]dying[/color] 
[color=green]Kelpfolk5[/color]         11  [color=red]-4[/color]   none/[color=red]dying[/color] 
Ashleigh          16   [color=yellow]5[/color]   none/none
Heinrich          12  [color=red]-3[/color]   dagger/[s]delaying[/s] [color=red]dying[/color]
Mariah            15   [color=orange]2[/color]   none/none
Pari              17  20   scythe/none
Tagaiwi           14  17   ----/none
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=GlassEye]Right you are, and E7 it is. Sorry about that![/sblock]

Pari kneels next to Heinrich and goes to work, but is unable to do anything about the man's grievous wounds. He glances up at Tagaiwi standing protectively between he and the strange sea creature, then shakes his head as he sees the tiger's stubborn set.

[sblock=Freakin' Dice Rollers]Referenced this in another LPF thread but wanted to expand on it here:

I'm at 21 rolls now over the last two days, and of those 3 have been 10 or above. 12 of them have been below 5. What a frustrating run of terrible luck . . .
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock]Seems like standard Invisible Castle to me. It's why I went cold turkey IC when the dice roller started here.[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=OOC]That's funny because perrinmiller is convinced the dice roller here is low balling him, lol. Just goes to show me its probably about right.[/sblock]

vl.arandur

First Post
Ashleigh cries out in pain as the kelp fronds lash at her, and she swings at the monster again with her sickle, barely missing it. She starts to panic as she looks around to see where her comrades are, if they're coming to help her; her bravado and bloodrage has left her small and scared, alone in the void that was once filled with comfortable madness.

[sblock=OOC]Aww, she's so helpless. Somebody kill the thing, please. -_- Also she takes a 5-foot step back from the kelpfolk.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord_camulus

First Post
Once more Mariah notches an arrow carefully taking aim so as to avoid hitting any of her companions in the melee. It hurls from her bow with a soft wistle and traveles toward its intended target.

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC: I think Mariah just killed it, but just in case.

Garnet swings her axe in a deadly arc.

OOC: I'm going to be sporadic between now and Jan 3rd, but will try to stay on pace.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases