[fitd]Of gentlemen and scoundrels...

fireinthedust

Explorer
My Rogue's Gallery and list of characters made for various campaigns, or fun.

MUTANTS & MASTERMINDS
[sblock=character creation] M&M 3e DCA is the book I'm using for now. DCA is MM 3rd edition (based off d20), and I like it. 2e was very good to me, but I'm moving forward here.

PL10 is the general super hero level for most characters, however I'll try to keep powers and skills realistic rather than maxing out stats. I won't give heroes 10 Int unless they're a genius, for example, and I'll try to keep an eye on damage outputs for what they'd be, not just what I can milk.[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=MM3e Character Sheet outline]
ABILITIES

Strength:
Stamina:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Fighting:
Intellect:
Awareness:
Presence:
(pp: )

DEFENSES (+added) total w. stat
Dodge:
Parry
Will
Fortitude
Toughness
(pp)

SKILLS (ranks) total

ADVANTAGES (ranks)

COMPLICATIONS

POWERS

EQUIPMENT[/SBLOCK]

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE/SPACE FANTASY
HEROES
He-Man
She-Ra
Man-at-arms
Orko
Battle-Cat
Bow
Glimmer

VILLAINS
Skeletor!
Beast Man
Evil Lyn
Hordak
Shadow Weaver
Horde Trooper
Triclops

CREATURES

TOMORROW CITY
[sblock=info]My Homebrew Setting, imagine a '50s science city that kept going towards the moon. Lots of monkeys in jetpacks, brains in jars, giant robots, and off-beat villains with themes. There's a city of apes, a zombie town in a canyon, a collection of inter-dimensional Nazis behind the scenes (the real ones, not the German ones), a jungle beneath the earth's crust with alien dinosaurs in it, and more fun things like that. Campy, but definite harsh realities thrown about, like serial killers who use game shows and comfy chairs that swallow souls to animate corpses as zombies.

The Justice League/Avengers analog would be the Zenith Watch. It works. More science and hope for humanity (ie: humanism) as a theme here.

The Council of Malfactors is the league of villainy, being a hodge podge of concepts that team up for different schemes.

All in all, good fun.[/sblock]
HEROES
Emerald Agent
Doublethink

VILLAINS
Dr Brain
Colonel Hatred
The Avatar

MISC.
[sblock=info] Really just concepts that I like for supers games, or ideas I want to convert[/sblock]

JUSTICE LEAGUE/DCU
[sblock=info]Not sure who I'll do, as most are going to be covered in the upcoming DCA supplements. However, I'll do my takes on them. Possibly conversions for PL10 player characters?[/sblock]

MARVEL
[sblock=info]Could be either straight conversions, or PL10 player character versions[/sblock]
Thor
Loki
Enchantress
Mr. Fantastic
Iron Man

SWORD & SORCERY
Elric of Melniboné

PATHFINDER RPG

[sblock=e6 and e20] e stands for Epic. Essentially, characters don't add levels after this level, instead gaining additional feats every 5000xp they earn for e6, and maybe 1million xp for e20 (haven't run the numbers yet, but I'll count encounters for 20th and compare for 6th how many it takes to get an appropriate/equivalent xp pile). This is based on a houserule set developed here on the boards. I believe it was inspired by a certain article and linkitylinkheretoo; or that they came to the same general conclusions: 6th level is epic for most fantasy concepts and most challenges (ie: walls to jump, locks to pick, skill check DCs to be reached).

e20 is what I'm using for my new pbp, where I learn the hard way what high level play feels like; when we beat creatures I homebrew, I'll post them here!

The creation guidelines I'll be using are straightforward. Monsters can generally be whatever I want, but I'll try to build concepts using templates as often as I can. For example I have a Balrog of Moria made for the e6 game that's, well, nigh unbeatable by a party of 6th level heroes... although if someone can figure out a reasonable attack plan, I'm all ears. It's not high level, however, but it is CR9 after all the templates are added up.

For e6: PCs and Monsters will typically use Max hp, excepting minion-style mobs, who I'll leave at half hp (standard Bestiary hp). e20 I have no idea what I'll do, until after the first combat with my new group.

Monsters can come from the Bestiary(ies), but I'm adding templates from the Advanced Bestiary from Green Ronin, and potentially WOTC templates I like a lot.

Monsters of Legend: the rule for my e6 Homebrew is that all the treasures in the core book are in the setting *somewhere*, including scrolls of ancient spells, rings of wishes, the Holy Avenger, etc. Not only that, but they're in specific places on the map that will not change as the PCs advance, meaning I've designed the encounter locations and they will stay that way (or wil when I do them): there is one vault beneath lake X that hold the ring of three wishes, with particular challenges associated with getting it.
If the PCs can get the item locations, they can keep them. HOWEVER the more powerful the object, the less regard for CR I'll have when designing the encounter. For example, there is an Ancient Red Wyrm in the setting, guarding a hoard of treasure whose gp count alone is worth millions, let alone the arsenal of +5 magical items and other treasures lying about; the catch being that, to get them, you need to contrive to survive and loot an Ancient Red Wyrm with an arsenal of +5 magical items and other treasures at its disposal. Still, this and other such monstrosities exist to challenge heroes and make the setting feel real. Also they'll have to be found, and there's the joy of knowing a suitable compensation for victory is included.
The Crawling Chaos is one such beastie, who was guarding a djinn noble (who could grant a single wish); however, the treasure hoard they got was due to them not having *any* magic on them and surviving this sucker, albeit by freeing said djinn and ending the encounter. They used their wish to trap the beast, as they didn't have the area effect magic to defeat it (swarms, btw, are nasty in e6; read the stats!).

I don't know how this will play out for the e20 campaign, as 20th level characters can usually handle anything. I may just throw avatars at them and see if anything sticks. They don't need items except for plot reasons (ie: the key to dimension X or portal Y, etc.[/sblock]

E6 PATHFINDER
The Crawling Chaos
Elric of Melniboné
Stormbringer (item)
Conan the Cimmerian
Amral Darjand

E20 PATHFINDER

DRAGON AGE RPG (by Green Ronin)

[sblock=chargen rules]

I'll be doing it pretty much by the book, despite personal preferences towards House Rules re: ability focus and ability score increases (ie: skip the primary/secondary rotation for ability scores, in preference for bumping one stat once, then a different one next level, before you can go back to the first one; and letting ability focus go for any stat when you get them). I won't be doing those, it'll be fairly RAW. If I do go off-raw, I'll note it.

Point Buy: for stats divide up 10 points; no higher than 4.

Backgrounds: I'm picking both benefits at this point, depending on the build or the character I'm trying to make.

I think that's it.
I haven't made monsters yet for this.

Here's the sheet I'll be using for PCs (so I can copy/paste it)

Name:
Race:
Background:

Ability Scores (Point Buy +Background)

Com
Con
Cun
Dex
Mag
Per
Str
Will

Background Benefits (Circle Mage)
Speak Trade Tongue
Ability Increases
Focus

Class Benefits
WG: Brawling,

HP:

Level Class Benefits

1)

2) Stat:
HP
MP
Focus

3) Stat:
HP
MP
Focus

4) Stat:
HP
MP
Focus
Stat

5) Stat:
HP
MP:
Focus:
Class:

LEVEL 5 FINAL ALTERATIONS

Com
Con
Cun
Dex
Mag
Per
Str
Will

DEF
Speed
Spell Power
HP:
MP:
Initiative:
Focuses:
Talents:

[/sblock]

CONAN the AVVARIAN!

Entropy Takedown Mage build
First try at Mage: prep for Bloodmage?

STAR WARS SAGA EDITION

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
EMERALD AGENT
PL10 (155pp)

Name: Eugene O'Hart

Base of Operations: Tomorrow City

Headquarters/Home: Dunn Wright Inn (father's tavern) and Zenith Tower

Affiliations: Zenith Watch

Power Source: Cosmic Emerald of Matter (Greenstone of Chemistry) (Cosmic)

ABILITIES

Strength: 0
Stamina: 2
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 3
Fighting: 3
Intellect: 5
Awareness: 5
Presence: 3
(pp: 40)

Dodge: (+6) 9
Parry (+2) 6
Will (+1) 6
Fortitude (+3) 5
Toughness (+4) 6
(pp16)

SKILLS (ranks) total

Expertise: Science (+10) +15
Bluffing (+4) +7
Insight (+4) +9
Investigation (+6) +11
Perception (+4) +9
Persuation (+6) +9
(pp.17)

ADVANTAGES
Leadership
Luck (3)
Benefit: Wealth (3: millionaire)
Diehard
(pp.8)

COMPLICATIONS

Bi-polar (mild): Some days EA is hyper-active, others he has difficulty getting out of bed or being around others. Heroics and charity work are vital to him as tools to get out of his depressions, and outlets for his manic periods.

Hunted: Due to the value of his powers, including alchemy and the Green Radiation, there are many who would capture EA to dissect him or simply use him to power their nefarious devices or mass-produce powerful substances.

Enemy: Agent X is his evil doppleganger, created by the Nightmare Machine. Representing chaos and Emerald Agent's fears, Agent X destroys matter, and has the ability to afflict EA and others with insanity. Its goal is to utterly destroy the universe, especially Emerald Agent.

POWERS (74pp)

The Greenstone of Chemistry

Immunity: suffocation(2); starvation/thirst; poisons; radiation; disease; ageing (7pp)

Immortality 2 (1 week to return as crystal reforms his body) (4pp)

Chemical Senses: Senses (awareness: chemical; analytical; microscopic(4) (6pp)

Greenstone Matter Mastery: (Transformation Array (40pp + 7 array: 57 pp. (See below)))

1) Liquid form: Alternate Form: liquid (Insubstantial 1; Affliction (suffocate) +10; Concealment (water) 3 (normal sight; scent); Elongation 3; Swimming 10; Damage +9 (watery smite))

2) Fireform (Alternate Form: Fire (Energy Aura 5 (heat) (damage, reaction); Blast (fire) +10) (1pp)

3) Metal or Stone Form (Alternate Form: Solid. (Enhanced Strength +10; Enhanced Stamina +5; Protection +10) (1pp)

4) Gaseous Form (alternate Form: Gaseous (affliction (suffocation) +10; Insubstantial 2; flight 10)

5) Rubber-mouth (alternate form: rubber (Elongation 10; Protection +10; Leaping 10 (bouncing); Deflect 10)

6) Radiation Hero (Flight 10; Blast (green energy) 10)

7) Greenstone Alchemy (Transform 10 (Transform 4 (any chemical into another) +1 (continuous) -1 skill check activation (Expertise: Science DC20)))

DESCRIPTION: A wiry but feisty human male, Eugene has green skin and hair, and a glowing green gem embedded in his chest. His costume is a deep green or black body suit with gloves and boots, but he is known to wear variants including bowler hats and tweed or leather jackets

PERSONALITY: Humor is synonymous with Emerald Agent, and those who know him associate him with fun and good deeds, as well as socializing and adventures. When active, Emerald Agent is a bright and charismatic member of a team, encouraging his partners to reach their full potential, and helping as often as he takes the lead. When inactive, either due to being bipolar, or triggered by traumatic events, Emerald Agent hides from others, either holing up in his rooms or else disappearing to travel by himself. Helping others breaks him out of this, though occasionally it only lasts as long as he is in the midst of a situation. At his core, Emerald Agent has heart, including empathy for the suffering of others; instead of seeing people as only demographics, he is intelligent enough to see individuals as part of the whole and as unique persons (possibly a benefit of his ability to see individual particles and how they work as part of a larger chemical compound). He enjoys expressing this by "sticking it to the man", and challenging unfair social constructs with new ideas and innovations.

BACKGROUND

Eugene O'Hart grew up smaller than the other kids in school, secluding himself in his books and hobbies, including chemistry. When a cosmic accident sent a piece of a cosmic rock to embed in his chest, Eugene was transformed into the green-tinted hero Emerald Agent (ie: chemical agent, not a member of an organization).
Able to change his body into any chemical he wishes, and rearrange the particles in inanimate objects to become any chemical he wants, Emerald Agent started fighting crime and making a difference in his native Tomorrow City. This included earning millions transforming garbage into valuable industrial materials, and spending days transforming smog into clean air or cleaning oil slicks in the oceans.

The Zenith Watch, a group of like-minded defenders of Tomorrow City, were founded by him and his friend Doublethink. With a host of off-beat villains in their rogues gallery, Emerald Agent and the Zenith Watch are a household name for the people of Tomorrow.

OOC: Author's Note: Emerald Agent was my first M&M character, and I love the guy. In fact, I've been playing variations of him for a while, in several game systems and genres. Lots of fun.

Using him you should note that he's really versatile. Theoretically he can make any substance, but since he doesn't need to eat or sleep or breath, and poisons don't work (his body changes the chemistry inside itself so he stays alive; other power stunts or what have you can work using this logic), he doesn't really need much of anything. He's a shockingly good-hearted person, thus not making piles of money off the drug trade; yet down to earth and well informed about social justice issues. Lefty-liberal-leaning.

Keep in mind that he's a great resource, rather than an attack power guy. He can get in anywhere, and if something stands in his way, well, he'll just turn it into something he can deal with. That's powerful, if well used and informed. It's how I think. Granted, things like energy shields will stop him, as he can't transform them and he can't just flow through them. Likewise, mind-affecting powers work as well on him as on anyone.

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
ABILITIES

Strength:
Stamina:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Fighting:
Intellect:
Awareness:
Presence:

Dodge:
Parry
Will
Fortitude
Toughness
(pp)

SKILLS (ranks) total

ADVANTAGES (ranks)

COMPLICATIONS

POWERS

EQUIPMENT

fireinthedust

Explorer
NAME
ABILITIES

Strength:
Stamina:
Agility:
Dexterity:
Fighting:
Intellect:
Awareness:
Presence:

Dodge:
Parry
Will
Fortitude
Toughness
(pp)

SKILLS (ranks) total

ADVANTAGES (ranks)

COMPLICATIONS

POWERS

EQUIPMENT

fireinthedust

Explorer
orco.jpg

ORKO! PL10 SIDEKICK (19pp cost for 95 sidekick-pp)

Name: Orko
Race: Trollan
Homeworld: Trolla (another dimension than Eternia)

ABILITIES

Strength: -2
Stamina: 2
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 2
Fighting: 2
Intellect: 4
Awareness: 0
Presence: 2
(pp: 26)

Dodge: (+6) 9
Parry: 2
Will: (+3) 3
Fortitude 2
Toughness 2
(pp 9)

SKILLS (ranks) total
Expertise: Magic +10
Expertise: Performance (Jester) +10
Slight of Hand +6
Ranged Attack (spells) +5

(pp 18)

ADVANTAGES (ranks)
Connected (King Randor's court, He-man, the sorceress, the Masters of the Universe)
Ritualist
Taunt
Move-by-Action
Evasion
Defensive Attack

(pp 6)

COMPLICATIONS

Accident Pone: Orco attracts accidents of all sorts, often while trying to do the right thing. His clumsiness causes accidents, which can include damage to property, minor annoyances and even serious set backs.

Child-like: perhaps due to his naive good nature, his youth, or the clumsy accidents that follow him around, Orko's allies often treat him like a child.

He-Man's Secret: Orko is one of a very few who know He-Man's secret identity.

POWERS

Hovering (Feature: hovers in the air rather than walks. Effectively Orco has Flight rank 0, though he likely cannot fly too far beyond the reach of ground-level) (1pp)

Trollan Magic 5 (Variable Effect 5; Flaw: Limited (non-violent uses only (no blast, disease-infliction, etc., and typically limited by Orko's kind nature) Flaw: Skill check (Expertise: Magic) or suffer some kind of accident. When casting a spell, Orco always has a chance of misfire. The results are left up to the GM, but usually follow along the lines of the forces of magic "hearing him wrong" or taking what Orco says too literally, usually with bizarre results: flowers blossoming on enemy helmets, etc. ) (25pp)

Magic Hat of Stuff (Create Object 4; Continuous; + subtle + precise; flaw: removable (a device)) (10pp)

Total PP: 95

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Dragon Age builds! I'm feeling my way around the system, so this is what I have so far.

CONAN THE AVVARIAN!

conan.jpg

Name: Conan
Race: Human (Avvarian)

Com 0
Con (2+1) 3
Cun 0
Dex (2+1) 3
Mag 0
Per 2
Str (4+1)5
Wil 0

Spd (10+dex): 13
Def: (10+dex): 13
HP: (30+con+1d6(4)) 37

Background benefits: +1 Str; +1 Dex, +1 Con; F Strength (Climbing); Trade Tongue

Class: Warrior:

HP 30+3+4 (37)
Weapon Group (wg): Brawling; Axes; Heavy Blades; Bludgeons

Level Benefits

1) Armor Training (novice); Two-hander Style (Novice); Single-Weapon Style (Novice)

2) Focus: Dexterity (riding) (class); Focus (Heavy Blades); HP +8 (45); Spd 14; Dex +1 (4).

3) Talent: Single Wpn Style (Journeyman); HP +8 (53); Will +1; Focus: Courage (+2)

4) WG: Light Blades; Stunt Bonus (dual strike 3sp); hp+8 (61); Str +1 (6). Focus: Stealth +6.

5) Talent (blank); Will +1; HP +8 (69)

FINAL CHANGES

Warrior 5

Com 0
Con 3
Cun 0
Dex 4
Mag 0
Per 2
Str 6
Wil 2

Spd: 14 (No Armor; likely heavy mail when needed)
HP 69
DEF: 14 (standard and two-handed) or 16 (Single wpn style (Journeyman))
Bastard Sword*: +8 (+6+2 (heavy blades))/ 2d6+1+6(str) (+7 total) damage

* (in theory he could use this one or two-handed, as it's a bastard sword. Realistically Conan used a Broadsword, so the damage would be 2d6+6, and no two-hander option)

[sblock=AUTHOR'S NOTE]

This is my first try, and I want to say this is more early-years Conan, the wandering swordsman. No leader of armies here. Useful as a thief in Zamora, or as a pirate, raider, or mercenary.

I would have liked to add Legerdemain, Evaluation, and every single Constitution focus, but there aren't the focus slots available. Ditto strength.
Also a high Communication, for leadership and impressing vain noblewomen/striking fear into the hearts of his foes.
And, of course, Conan really should have a maxed out Str, but 10 points means the other stats would suffer too much to really do any other things he can. Oh well. The rules are very flexible, so he can still *attempt* stuff. I think I covered the basics that I could get to.

Emphasis on lighter armors and DEF bonus: He's a warrior, so in theory a front-line fighter. High DEX, so lots of climbing and sneaking about for thievery. Thus my use of the less-damage, more-Defense Single-weapon style.
I was thinking about Dual-weapon style, which Conan does use in the REH stories; if the Bastard Sword one-or-two-hands use falls through with the GM (ie: ask), go with Dual-weapon for sure, for the DEF bonus. He's armor-light, but able to jump into the fray.

Later Conan should know all weapons groups, and have Talents for them out the wazoo. Also military lore/tactics, and the use of Plate Armor. Still, that can wait until the next boxed sets come out for the higher levels.[/sblock]

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
DARPG

BLOOD MAGE BUILD (sort of)

This is a 5-level build for a Primal mage who'll be ready for the Blood Mage material by level 6 or 7 (whenever a Talent comes up for use so he can access said spells). In the meantime, he's good as a blaster-mage for the party. Note the suspicious Heal spell for an otherwise blasty mage!
I really wish in RAW there was a new spell *every* level, not just every other level, so once Blood Mage (from the playtest) was available he could start taking spells. Over 20 levels, who cares, but grind to get what you want is still grind.

Name:
Race: human
Background: Circle Mage

Ability Scores (1st level)

Com 0
Con 1
Cun (2+1) 3
Dex 2
Mag (3+1) 4
Per 1
Str 0
Will (1+1) 2

Background Benefits (Circle Mage)
+1 Magic; +1 Cunning; +1 Willpower
Speak Trade Tongue, Ancient Tevene

Class Benefits
WG: Brawling, Staves

HP: 25 (20+1+4)

Level 1)
Arcane Lance (+4; 1d6+(magic) 4; range 16 yards)
Spells: Heal; Rock Armor; Winter's Grasp
Mana Points: 18 (10+4+4)

2) +1 Magic; HP +5 (30); MP: +9 (28);
Focus: Primal; Spell: Flame Blast

3) +1 Con; T: Primal Magic (novice); F: Initiative (+4 total)
HP +6 (35); MP +9 (36)

4) +1 Magic; HP +6 (41); MP +10 (50
Spell Lance (3sp +spell)
Spell: Daze (or Drain Life, or Mind Blast, or Spell Wisp)
Focus (primary):

5) +1 Con; HP 55 (+7); MP: 60 (+10);
Focus: Stealth
Talent: Primal Magic (primal spells cost 1 less)
Bonus Primal Spell: (shock)

Com 0
Con 3
Cun 2
Dex 2
Mag 6
Per 1
Str 0
Will 2

DEF 12
Speed 12
Spell Power 16; 18 for Primal; 17/19 with Spell Wisp (if taken)
HP: 55
MP: 60
Initiative: +4
Arcane Lance +6/1d6+6
Focuses: Primal, Arcane Lore, Initiative, Stealth, +1 primary focus
Talents: Primal Magic (novice & Journeyman), Lore (novice)

[sblock=author's note]

The mage is frustrating, because there's so much going on that I'd like to grab, and a real lack of space to put it in. It challenges my hoarding tendencies.

I admit I've never played a session, so I'm not sure which spells are the best-in-play (anagram BIP; possible term "bippy" spells? Bippy?)

I think Mages should be built to complement the party. The most useful spells are Heal, Rock Armor, and Spell Wisp (ah, precious +1 Spellpower). The rest are whatever floats your boat, though I wouldn't turn my nose up at Daze or Weakness as Control spells. Any of the Primal Spells do their job.

The issue in combat, I'm thinking, is that some of the spells are AoE, which means the mage won't be near their friends and will be vulnerable to stealthy lurker types. Or they'll hit their friends.

I'll try a few different builds, and I may go for a 10-level spread soon, looking at the playtest. I'm happy with the ability scores (I'd go either Con or Dex secondary; Dex if it wasn't for the blood mage stuff). Primal has the best Novice power for sure.

This is assuming the players & GM only used Set 1, and not the Playtest, btw. Thus not simply adding in the Blood Mage material at level 3.

If I was going pure Primal, I'd go Dex instead. Otherwise staying generally the same.[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
normal_animeguy34.jpg

Build: Entropy Takedown Mage

Name:
Race: Elf
Background: Circle Mage
Class: Mage

Ability Scores (Point Buy +Background)

Com
Con 2
Cun
Dex (3+1) 4
Mag (4+1) 5
Per 1
Str
Will

Background Benefits:
Speak Trade Tongue
Speak/read Ancient Tevinter
Ability Increases: +1 Magic, +1 Dexterity
Focus: none
WG: Bows

Class Benefits
WG: Brawling, Staves, (Bows w. elf)

HP: (20+2+4) 26

Level Class Benefits

1) MP: 19 (10+5+(4))
Arcane Lance: +5/1d6+5 (16 yards)
Magic Training (Daze, Spell Wisp, Weakness)
Starting Talent: Lore

2) Stat: +1 Magic (6)
HP +6 (30)
MP +10 (30)
Focus: Magic (Entropy)
Class: new spell (Mind Blast)

3) Stat: +1 Dex (+5)
HP +6 (36)
MP +10 (40)
Focus: Initiative (+6)
New Talent: Entropy Magic (novice)

4) Stat: +1 Magic (+7)
HP +6 (42)
MP +11 (55)
Focus: Magic (creation)
Class: new spell (Glyph of Paralysis)
Spell Lance

5) Stat: +1 Dex (6)
HP +6 (48)
MP: +11 (66)
Focus: Dex (Bows)
Class: New Talent: Entroy Magic (journeyman)

Com 0
Con 2
Cun 0
Dex 6
Mag 7
Per 1
Str 0
Will 0

DEF (10+6) 16
Speed (12+6) 18
Spell Power (10+7) 17/19(entropy, creation)
HP: 48
MP: 66
Initiative: +8
Focuses: Entropy, Creation, Bows, Initiative, Arcane Lore
Talents: Entropy Magic (journeyman)

[sblock=author's note]

This is my attempt at a mage who's all about knocking out foes, especially big targets.

My desire was to have a mobile mage, so I went elf (higher speed). The basic tactic is to cast Weakness, then run around pelting targets with arrows or Arcane Lance at range. I suppose I could get Dex higher, but at the risk of HP.

Creation Focus is there to boost Spell Wisp, which raises SP for all spells. Also to boost Glyph of Paralysis later, which is handy with preparation but not fabulous for dungeon crawls. I may drop it when (if) Set 2 comes out.

Mind blast is a great spell, and likely worth the Focus: Spirit, just to cast it. That can wait for level 6, as Spell Wisp is nice across the board.

That's it for now. I think it works (haven't played it). I know it's not an all-around build, however. Contact with the larger realities of a setting (ie: jumping, lore checks, communication with NPCs) he's reeeeeally not designed to help with.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases