[Proposal] Remove "Great Halberd"

twilsemail

First Post
Greetings all,

I am proposing the removal of the "Great Halberd" approved in this thread.

The item itself seems unbalanced when compared to the other reach items out there. While it's true that no one has taken one, I think that is because the item itself was lost to time and back pages. Now that it's thread has been raised by Kodyax, it is at least in the public eye again.

Thoughts fellow LEBers?

Thank you,
Twil

KarinsDad

Adventurer
That sounds like a good proposal to me.

We have many dozens of weapons in 4E, along with thousands of feats, powers, and items. I see no reason to add even stronger elements to the game system here at LEB than the game already has.

renau1g

First Post
Not Yet. THB & evilbob can still vote for another day or so. If both vote no then it would fail.

"The judges, after allowing time for refinement and discussion of the proposal, will vote by indicating YES or NO in a post in that thread. In order to pass, a proposal must receive at least three YES votes, and the YES votes must outnumber the NO votes by at least two. When that condition has been met for 48 hours, the proposal passes and becomes part of the official rules. If a proposal receives at least 3 NO votes, and NO votes outnumber YES votes by at least two for a period of 48 hours, the proposal fails and the matter is closed. "

LEB:proposals - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

twilsemail

First Post
No idea why I remembered that being a 24 instead of a 48... I just looked at the bloody thing yesterday. The life of a goldfish is the life that's for me...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases