New Gamer, Looking for Online Game

CptAlan

First Post
Hello
I have dabbled in D&D only once or twice like 30 years ago. So I'm a newbe to this but would like to try it with people who knew something about it. First I have to ask what is the time of day this will be happening? And is there room left?

Thanks

Fridayknight

First Post
Hey everyone. Im glad we have so much interest but it is up to golden and he doesnt actually seem to be active. I would be willing to dm if he doesnt come round to it (obviously in a different setting and probably with 4th ed - STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!).

Gabel

First Post
Friday i would be interested in a 4th edition game ive never actualy gotten around to playing one yet :)

Well that is if golden does not show up ofc

Fridayknight

First Post
I already have a murder mystery adventure planned, I couldnt go to sleep one night. I would almost definitely set this in the Forgotten realms. Character builders are available for easy (at least for us pros) creation but if you need me to set you up, i have very many. Im still psyched for Gold's campaign if it goes along. FK

Malive

First Post
New to D&D

Hi my name is Shawn and was wondering if any of your groups are still open and if so I could join. I'm new to D&D and can't get out much to learn how to play or play so was wondering if I could join someones group. If so reply on here or to shawnvau178@gmail.com thanks.

CptAlan

First Post
Looking for weekly D&D Game

Hello I'm looking for a D&D game. I can play either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night. Please email me.

Remove ads