What to look for in 2011?

Treebore

First Post
What are you looking forward to checking out in 2011?

My biggest I want to get is Cthonian Stars for Traveller. A very cool Traveller product adapted from Lovecrafts Cthulthu material. I typically hate Lovecraft and Cthulthu, but my experience playing this at Neon Con changed my mind on this product.

I plan on getting more heavily into FATE systems. I had too much fun playing Dresden Files and Starblazers at Neon Con not to.

The Mouse Guard boxed set, again, won over by playing this at Neon Con.

I always buy stuff done for Pathfinder (despite never playing, and not wanting too), Mongoose Traveller, Castles and Crusades, and L5R. Plus I always buy numerous map products, and am looking forward to anything Fat Dragon Games does.

So any other specific products your looking forward too? This isn't about what I am interested in seeing, but what YOU are interested in seeing.

P

PaulofCthulhu

I'm looking forward to the London boxed set for Call of Cthulhu and the limited edition of Bookhounds of London for Trail of Cthulhu.

Possibly also a 30th anniversary edition of Call of Cthulhu.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
1. Air ship Pirates RPG aka! Abney Park the Game.
2. Dc Heroes and Villians 1 and 2.
3. The unknown M&M 3e Rules Suppliment 1

All of which are currently in production.

There is also a post apocalypic pathfinder game which I will look at (I forgot what its called, but I think Adament put it together). If its any good, I might be tempted to start thumbing through pathfinder fantasy.

Dice4Hire

First Post
I am thinking of the Abby mega-adventure from WOTC this year, though I have not really heard anything about it.

The two dungeon tiles this year will both get a single copy purchased, or maybe 2 if they are really good.

Other than that, it depends onwhat non-essentials stuff is coming out this fall.

Neverwinter might be a possibility, just a campaign book with no monsters and no players. Is there a trend down going on here? At least it looks like a hardcover.

So, yeah, this year looks very light.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I am thinking of the Abby mega-adventure from WOTC this year, though I have not really heard anything about it.

Thanks for this- I hadn't heard of it either, but after looking it up, I'm suddenly intrigued. It's an official super adventure that deals with the Deck of Many Things. And it comes with a Deck in the box! I have to admit, I'm curious to see how they're handling that one in the course of an adventure without breaking it horribly.

Thanks for this- I hadn't heard of it either, but after looking it up, I'm suddenly intrigued. It's an official super adventure that deals with the Deck of Many Things. And it comes with a Deck in the box! I have to admit, I'm curious to see how they're handling that one in the course of an adventure without breaking it horribly.

What? Wait? What? How did this slip under my radar? Why can't I find it anywhere? :confused:

Link me, please.

Remove ads