What to look for in 2011?

Edgewood

First Post
Hmmmm.. I guess for me it would be:

1. Pathfinder: Ultimate Magic
2. DC Adventures (Heroes and Villains books)
3. Pathfinder: Chase cards

That's it for now...I can't think of any others at this moment as I just got off work...

The Green Adam

First Post
Stuff You've Never Heard Of

Seriously. Based on the entries so far the stuff I'm looking forward to is way off the radar. I mostly buy only indie games these days. That said, the only mainstream game I can hardly wait for is M&M 3E, its supplements and related DC Adventures stuff.

Someone please get the Star Trek license so you can get my money.

AD
Barking Alien

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
1. Pathfinder RPG: Bestiary 2
2. Pathfinder Module: Academy of Secrets
3. 4e Monster Vault: Threats to the Nentir Vale
4. Pathfinder "Unnamed" World Guide (*)
5. 4e Nentir Vale Gazetteer
6. 4e The Shadowfell: Gloomwrought and Beyond

*I learned about this book at Pure Speculation 2010. It's going to be to Pathfinder what Kara-Tur is to the Realms. I'm fairly certain it's coming out in 2011; I'm not sure when, however.

Dm_from_Brazil

First Post
By the WotC Adventure Tools Monster Builder last update (from the "Source" search tool), we can also expect the following products (not cited above):
- Advanced Dungeon Master Guide (an Essential product?)
- D&D Ravenloft Expansion "Title TBD" - (a supplement to the Campaign Setting?)
- D&D Ravenloft Player Packs 1-4 and 5-8 (minis maybe?)

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
Seriously. Based on the entries so far the stuff I'm looking forward to is way off the radar. I mostly buy only indie games these days. That said, the only mainstream game I can hardly wait for is M&M 3E, its supplements and related DC Adventures stuff.

Someone please get the Star Trek license so you can get my money.

AD
Barking Alien

So what are these indy games of which you speak? A large part of why I started this thread was to become aware of things we don't know about.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases