The Immortal's Handbook: Gods & Monsters (unfinished)

Mr.Satan

First Post
YAY!!! MATERIAL!!! Thankyou Krusty and Alzrius!!!

*wonders if this means other 3.5 fun will be released in a similar manner, perhaps as a text file*

Last edited:

Howdy Yqatuba mate! :)

Yqatuba said:
Can you tell about Dabbat and Tetragrammaton they are the ones I interested in

To be honest those are the two with the least amount of work done.

I think I have Dabbat down as having Strength: 666, Dex 10, Con 555, 38 VSC's and 8 Size Categories. I think he's averaging about 25 million damage per hit.

I also note Dabbat as having 7 crowns.

Tetragramammton's unoptimised (pre-ability modification) stats are all 1777.

Of course those were just the earliest of builds.

Last edited:

Yes, the Surtur repetition was placeholder from copy and pasting.

eduar said:

Howdy eduar dude! :)

oh I want see the Helioeides template

Well this is just the first draft but listed are...

Helioeides Template

HD: d100
Speed: x10
Natural Armour: +175
Spell Immune
Strength: +110
Contitution: +50
Minimum 120 HD
Insight: +75
Dexterity: +50
Wisdom: +50
Electricity Absorption
Acid Absorption
Tentacle Growth
Tentacles become alive, can be severed and live on (as Aspects I believe I was thinking)

There may be some more written down elsewhere in this notebook but I am pressed for time tonight.

Pssthpok

First Post
...actually I just checked the notebook at the bottom of a pile of 20 and

This is the root of your disgraceful production speed - you write everything in a spiral notebook and not into a computer (where it matters). Then you procrastinate on copying those notes to a computer (again, where it needs to be) and wham: an entire edition slips by and we're still wondering what the hell Tetragrammaton's Will save is.

Spiral notebooks are quaint, eclectic mnemonics for writers who are already successfully published and established. Wear your tweed jackets and smoke your pipes and be all scholarly once you've actually printed something.

You put the cart before the horses with this sorta stuff, and that's why you never get anything done. Your fan-base is WAY too accommodating and they puff you up to the point where you think it's cheeky and "Krusty" to never get anything done.

/rant

Good luck with this edition... oops, you missed 4E. Essentials is the new edition. Better get to converting, you've only got about 18 months left before Advanced D&D 4th Edition comes out.

Hey Pssthpok!

Pssthpok said:
This is the root of your disgraceful production speed - you write everything in a spiral notebook and not into a computer (where it matters). Then you procrastinate on copying those notes to a computer (again, where it needs to be) and wham: an entire edition slips by and we're still wondering what the hell Tetragrammaton's Will save is.

Will Defense...DOH!

Spiral notebooks are quaint, eclectic mnemonics for writers who are already successfully published and established. Wear your tweed jackets and smoke your pipes and be all scholarly once you've actually printed something.

Its not practical to be at the computer all the time and even if it were, theres a difference between making notes and something finished.

You put the cart before the horses with this sorta stuff, and that's why you never get anything done. Your fan-base is WAY too accommodating and they puff you up to the point where you think it's cheeky and "Krusty" to never get anything done.

I agree they are way too accomodating but thats not something I've ever taken for granted. I made a mistake with Ascension preorders, I haven't repeated that this time, and this forum and the websites have been more about an epic/immortal Q&A rather than me openly selling anything for quite a while.

Good luck with this edition... oops, you missed 4E. Essentials is the new edition. Better get to converting, you've only got about 18 months left before Advanced D&D 4th Edition comes out.

I think you put the /rant prematurely...but point taken.

Remove ads