The Immortal's Handbook: Gods & Monsters (unfinished)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Happy nondenominational holiday to all you epic (and above) level/tier fans out there! I come bearing gifts on behalf of Eternity Publishing!

Those of you who've been following the Vampire Bestiary thread here may have noticed that U_K let it slip that he was planning to release the unfinished 3.5 book IH Gods & Monsters.

Well, just now U_K emailed me the book and gave me his blessing to post it here for public consumption. Note that, in his own words, it's MASSIVELY unfinished. That said, I've already started reading it, and I'm quite loving what's here so far! :D

Enjoy, and may your holiday be EPIC! ;)

Attachments

• Gods_and_Monsters_unfinished.pdf
    313.8 KB · Views: 3,627
Last edited:

Thanks Alzrius mate! :)

I hope someone gains something from the pdf. I must admit to feeling a tad melancholy when I read over the contents and realised "dang! that would have been a fun book!"...then realising I only have myself to blame over not finishing it. :.-(

Belzamus

First Post
Ooh, ooh, I have a question.

Metatron. What did you have planned for him? He's been the figure I've been most interested in since I first got the Bestiary.

Hey there amigo! :)

Belzamus said:
Ooh, ooh, I have a question.

Metatron. What did you have planned for him? He's been the figure I've been most interested in since I first got the Bestiary.

Well thats a tad vague as questions go... ;)

Basically Metatron was sort of going to be a bit like Sandalphon (the latter initially being the 'brother' or rather Aspect of the former).

I recall that he had a sword. I remember noting what his artifacts were somewhere (I wonder did I type their names on the pdf? If not I'll have a hunt for them in a day or so*, I know I wrote them down somewhere).

I also think he was to have some powers that were extensions of the Cherubim and Seraphim. I'm a bit hazy on the details but there was definately a See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme somewhere involving those three.

*Working tonight and tomorrow...actually I just checked the notebook at the bottom of a pile of 20 and would you 'Adam & Eve-it' just got lucky with some notes on the gods. :D

Metatron aka Enoch
Primordial metatron, Transformed Metatron, Keeper of the Watch, One who serves behind the throne.
Symbol - Metatron's Cube (appears on his chest) - Holy Glyph that wards off evil

1. Carries a Sword +90/+90
2. Carries the Scales of Judgement
3. Possesses the Flower of Life...something to do with 13 cycles...?
4. Carries a Scroll thats tied around his eyes
5. (In another section it also notes he wears a crown...but I haven't explored that further and no details are given - I'm sure I'd have limited him to 4 artifacts)

Would you believe I just opened a page of the same notebook and its got the darn Helioeides template on it...LOL. :D

...another two pages have the Encounter Tables for the realms of Dagda, Horus, Hecate, No Cha, Vainamoinen and Achilles.

I've forgotten half this stuff - someone could have a field day going through these notebooks (I have about 30 or so for my 3E stuff).

Unfortunately I'm working tonight - but at least there is some bonus 3.5E stuff here I can give you guys before xmas.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases