Pathfinder 1E D20pro (ONLINE) Pathfinder Looking for players for a game.

Bigkilla

First Post
I am looking at starting a new Pathfinder game and looking for some new recruits. At this point I'm trying to gauge interest from users of this site and I am looking for more people to play. I will list a few requirements and features of the game I am running. Please read all of the information as this might not be the game for you.

And a few things first before you read further. Please do not respond looking for a chance to play if you are unwilling to play the designated hours for each spot. Please do not respond if you are not serious. Please do not respond if you are not willing to play at least 3 times a month. Please do not respond if you do not plan to stick with the group for the long run. I have no problem if you join the game and after a session or two do not like the groups or my playstyle or attitude, that is fine but at least have the courtesy of letting me know you will not be continuing.

Ventrilo
Ventrilo will be required. You must have a microphone and be willing to speak. This is a must. (Free download)

D20pro ------ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh_OwN-_Ca0]What is d20pro?[/ame]
A updated version of D20pro and updated Java will be required to play. (Free as a player, I have 8 guest slots.)

Participation in the maintenance of Google Web Site
Each player will be expected to update information on the games Google Site in regards to their character, it is also a amazing tool for communication between game sessions.If you do not know how to work on a Google Site it is easy and I can help anyone that needs help as I am learning as I go as well.

Google Wave
I will have a Google wave up and going for my game where players can discuss the game, take votes on when to play the next game session and to just generally BS. It will not be required to use the wave but I have found it to be a invaluable tool for organizing the game.

GAME INFO
Play day Fridays. This game will be starting at 5:45 PM PST until around 11 or 12PM PST or later (if we decide to call things a little early or play later that is fine) but I would like the game to be around 6 to 7 hours or more a session. Not sure if it will be weekly or every other week at this point, I will leave that up to the players. If I get enough people interested in the games or enough people who cannot play on Fridays I will consider running a mid week game on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday as well.

For this game I am looking for 4 or 5 players. All classes and races from the Pathfinder Core and APG are allowed as will most rules from any Paizo Pathfinder product. No 3.5 materials allowed. No evil alignments allowed . The game will have a heavy dungeon crawl aspect to it.

I am using Hero Lab to import character into d20pro so not all of the Pathfinder info is available to be used but I try my best to modify and make stuff work. I absolutely loathe Min/Maxers and if those are your intentions DO NOT expect to play in my games (optimization is fine but when you start dumping charisma and other stats I will expect you to play up those flaws.) Character and personality are what I am looking at in players not stats. I have a character creation document that I will give to player’s interested in my games which is a pretty generous and heroic point buy and creation method.

Other notes

I am a stubborn @sshole who has been Roleplaying for 30 years but just got into Pathfinder a few months ago with never really playing DnD past 2nd edition. I’m still not 100% on the rules and I am learning as I go. I have no problems with players pointing out rule to me that’s fine, but be prepared for me to ignore anything you tell me about rules, I will usually take what you say into account but I have been playing and GMing along time and I am very stubborn and can be downright mean at times. With all that said I am usually very easy to get along with. Games are usually enjoyable. My games will have alot of combat if you choose or a lot of roleplay if you choose I usually let the players set the pace on that kind of stuff and if you enjoy one facet over the other I'm fine with either choice. Along those lines I do not lead players around by their noses, if it comes to spots where players are at a lack for ideas on what to do or are lost you are basically SOL in my games. Expect character deaths, I will not shy away from killing the party off if that is the situation you get yourself into, I also will not go out of my way to try to kill of a player or party. Also I do not strictly go by the rules but I expect you to go by mine.

If you are still interested in either game email me at VanceludemannAThotmail.com

If you apply to this post please reply to me answering the following questions.

What days/times are you available/willing to play?
How often are you willing to play?
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone with the ability to speak?
How much experience do you have with Pathfinder, roleplaying in general and D20pro?
How would you describe your playstyle?
What is your character concept?

Group makeup so far. First game scheduled for Dec 24th X-mas eve

Spot #1 Paladin
Spot#2 Wizard
Spot#3 Fighter
Spot#4
Spot#5
Spot#6 Cleric (GM NPC OPEN SPOT)

Bigkilla

First Post
Still looking for a few good men/women. If you cannot play over the holidays send me a email letting me know you are interested and I can get back to you after the first of the year or send you info to start making a character.

Bigkilla

First Post
Those of you who have expressed interest in the game and have not emailed me please do. I have had a rather large number of people interested in playing over the last few days and all the spots will be filled. By looking at the group make up so far someone is going to have to bite the bullet and play a healer if they want a spot in the group as all of the roles other than healer are already taken.

relyt512

First Post
What days/times are you available/willing to play?
How often are you willing to play?
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone with the ability to speak?
How much experience do you have with Pathfinder, roleplaying in general and D20pro?
How would you describe your playstyle?
What is your character concept?

Group makeup so far. First game scheduled for Dec 24th X-mas eve

Spot #1 Paladin
Spot#2 Wizard
Spot#3 Fighter
Spot#4
Spot#5
Spot#6 Cleric (GM NPC OPEN SPOT)
I would like to join. Negotiate the time with me on my email. Which is on my profile.

Remove ads