[LPF] Crab a la King

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok then just need to know if @Terrible Swift Sword wants the potion or not and the division part will be done.

Also remember to update character sheets here's a bit of what I think it should look like I'm not 100% but thought this guideline would help.

Examples

CR1T1C4L: (no items taken so it might look like this)

Adventure Log

link to adventure here
Code:
         XP Received: 460 XP
   Treasure Received: 580 GP
               Items: none
fggs02: (with item taken)

Adventure Log

link to adventure here
Code:
      XP Received: 460 XP
Treasure Received: 355 GP
            Items: wand of jump (15 charges)
Hope that is a little helpful.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All right then. This game is closed and you may shop before going back to the tavern (as DrJest has already done).

And there are one or two adventures in the works good luck with your next one. :D

HM

AxeM

First Post
With the wand gone these are probably the only 2 items worth adding to the pearl.

Masterwork Thieves' tools, 100gp
Potion of Invisibility 300gp

I trust you'll take care of that for me HM.

Anything more I need to do?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't think fggs02 took the wand it is not listed ob his wiki sheet but all the gp is.

Do you still wish to take the wand for your character @fggs02?

You are all done AxeM all you need do is spend your DMCs wisely. Like getting the poor unconscious Duke up a lvl asap. ;)

HM

AxeM

First Post
I figured I'd wait till it was enough to level him and then help him out. Otherwise I'd just spend it on his replacement. No need to halve my xp by investing in a sinking ship :)

fggs02

First Post
I did wind up taking the wand. Sorry for late reply. I have been having trouble accessing web pages in the en world website with my computer.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes it happens from time to time (and I hate it when it does), maintenance or something else they are twigging.

Ok then and I see your sheet is up dated all that is needed now is for you to go shopping if you want a scroll or two or whatever and head back to the tavern to wait for another adventure.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases