Dungeons & Dragons: The Book of Vile Darkness (2011)

Heathen72

Explorer
No one was funny in Zoolander.

Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler are three actors I just can't seem to find funny.

Re: Zoolander. I and the cinema filled with laughing people I saw it with beg to differ. I have no issue with your second comment as it at least acknowledges your limitations to be the issue at hand. ;)

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Re: Zoolander. I and the cinema filled with laughing people I saw it with beg to differ. I have no issue with your second comment as it at least acknowledges your limitations to be the issue at hand. ;)
Oh, I'm sure there are people who think these guys are funny. It's just a very localized thing.

For instance, most Will Ferrell movies are direct-to-DVD here in Brazil because his box office appeal is very limited to us.

Heathen72

Explorer
Oh, I'm sure there are people who think these guys are funny. It's just a very localized thing.

For instance, most Will Ferrell movies are direct-to-DVD here in Brazil because his box office appeal is very limited to us.

Ahh, I see. Yes, your location explains everything. Thanks.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Brazil, you say?
Would you find him funnier if, saaaay, he performed his roles in a Speedo?

With the single exception of the cowbell skit - Will Ferrel is about as funny as case of herpes. And with only a couple of exceptions, which are not coming to mind (no the Fockers is NOT one of them) Ben Stiller also falls in that category.

Adam Sandler is not funny when he tries to be stupid boy - when he acts like a person instead of an idiot (like in 50 First Dates or I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry) he's actually quite good.

They know humor (or the lack of it), Rush and Iron Maiden are top bands, they have Carnival and most of the beaches are topless - why the Hell haven't I moved there yet?

Remove ads