Mythic Menagerie: Rise of the Gobliniods

Dark Mistress

First Post
Mythic Menagerie: Rise of the Gobliniods by Super Genius Games

This product is 11 pages long. It starts with a cover, and forward. (2 pages)
The forward explains why the book was made.

It is a collection of new gobliniods to use against your players. Each one has a full page write up about them and a full stat block. (8 pages)
Atahsaia – CR16, giant, outsider gobliniod.
Erlking – CR10, gobliniods that lived in swamps that for what ever reason had a source of mystical or magical power in it. That twisted and transformed them.
Majnun – CR12, outsider. Created by efreet, they captured and transformed bugbears into new creatures to be their foot soldiers.
Ophidiyarr – CR14, mutated gobliniods of a group of goblins that long ago worshiped a snake god, these things are the remnants of that. Part snake, part gobliniod.
Ponaturi – CR6, a semi aquatic offshoot of bugbears.
Puck – CR2, small non evil gobliniods that almost seem more fey than goblin.
Tree Grim – CR4, a hobgoblin and bugbear mixed breed that took to living among and in the tree's, evolving into a new race.
Vinayaka – CR8, winged gobliniods, that are believed to be corrupted by demon blood.

It ends with a OGL. (1 page)

Closing Thoughts. I think this is easily the best of the series so far. It is a mini monster book, that focuses on varies types of gobliniods. I honestly liked all of the monsters in this book. The art work is good black and white. I didn't notice any obvious errors, spelling or in the stat blocks. For the price this is a good pick up, if you want more gobliniods or just some more monsters to spring on your players. I recommend picking it up. So what's my rating? Well I am giving it a 4.5. It is very good, I would have liked to have seen a few more base gobliniods types like Tree Grim, but that is just personal preference.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases