I'm from...

Jeajea

First Post
For no particular reason, I'm from Britain, where I currently still live. Where's everyone else from? Where do you now live?

-Jea

Bari

First Post
Argentina. Never left the country, and don't think I'm going to very soon, despite a friend's constant requests. =P

Elf_Ariel

First Post
YES VISIT ME in Australia....

I have never really moved (lived on the same street my whole life). I'm never moving (famous last words), though one day . . . I want a white Christmas and New Years.

Jea, might have to visit you for that one!

-EA

--edit: We should totally fashion this up though. Jea is from Pomdom! I'm from Downunder. And unforturnately I have no real knowledge of a slang term for Argentina. Sorry Bari.

Last edited:

Sabbah

First Post
I am from Beirut Lebanon, and I currently reside in Jounieh Lebanon. Very soon I hope to relocate to Europe, in paticular Madrid Spain for school.

*Waves to her international roleplayers!*

Black Fox

First Post
OH GADS! Meh? SUUuuuuuuure! I'm from Missouri, been about everywhere else in the south and south west in the States. 'n seen just about all sorts of rednecks. Such an interesting breed of people.

Sabbah

First Post
Unfortunatley no, but I do speak english and I have discovered through research that english is the secondary language there. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases