More Monster Tokens

Reynard

Legend
I run Pathfinder rather than 4E, but I purchased the Monster Vault anyway with Xmas cash type loot. (I also bought GW, which is totally awesome, but that's another thread.)

Has WotC put out any other products (besides the aforementioned Gamma World) that include or focus on monster tokens? While I am loathe to support 4E (sorry -- it's just how I feel) these things rock!

Thanks!

I heard the DM's Kit has some too (many are humanoids). I'm thinking of picking it up, just for the tokens :)

It's Dark Sun, so I'm thinking of scanning some NPC images from there and having a friend make them into tokens.

Stormonu

Legend
Threats to the Nentir Vale will be out in June it looks like. Looks to have more tokens.

I'd also suggest trying the Gale Force 9 website. They have some nice additions to the tokens.

Samurai

Adventurer
The DM's kit has 3 pages of tokens, and I think the Red Box might have some too. No product for 4e has as many as Monster Vault though.

Reynard

Legend
The DM's kit has 3 pages of tokens, and I think the Red Box might have some too. No product for 4e has as many as Monster Vault though.

I just watched the DM Kit unboxing on YouTube. Three sheets of tokens is nice, but if that's all I need it for, it's a little pricey.

I wonder if we'll get $10 token sheets like the Dungeon Tiles. Maybe Paizo will even do it themselves, as they have a competing "dungeon tile" line themselves.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases