M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

fireinthedust

Explorer
Turpin grunts when called "turtle", but ignores it and moves on. Fine, see you when you get here. There's space behind the barricade. While Superman's gone we better do this right. I got reports Perry White and Jimmy Olsen are being held hostage somewhere inside. No word yet on Lois Lane or Clark Kent, if they were taken by Mongul like other reporters. I don't want Supes thinking we let him down while he was gone. And I bet you folks don't want that either. Turpin out.

cassius335

First Post
Turpin grunts when called "turtle", but ignores it and moves on. Fine, see you when you get here. There's space behind the barricade. While Superman's gone we better do this right. I got reports Perry White and Jimmy Olsen are being held hostage somewhere inside. No word yet on Lois Lane or Clark Kent, if they were taken by Mongul like other reporters. I don't want Supes thinking we let him down while he was gone. And I bet you folks don't want that either. Turpin out.

"You got that right." Solaris muttered. He looked around at the rest of the team. "No offense, but can we get going already?"

This is taking way too long... and Mage Boy is giving me a headache

Wthout waiting any further, Solaris turned away, heading for the Javelin.

Admittedly, I can't fly it myself, but it's better than waiting here any longer...

Thejoshie

First Post
Solaris is right. Time to get going.

Stephanie considered going to the batmobile and calling Alfred... but she could always use the commlink. She turned, draping her cape over her shoulders ala Batman style, she drifts past Zach and strides past Solaris.

"Let's go."

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Google/Wiki Defenders Of The Earth. Kshin is Mandrake the Magician's sidekick in that series.

Of course, I ain't telling Zatara that...

OOC: I did know that but I am 40. Zatara is 16-17. Little bit before his time. ;)

"'Delusions of grandeur?" Solaris arched an eyebrow. "People in glass houses..." He shook his head, leaving the quote unfinished.

"Tend to be very, very rich and live on the beach." Zatara finished for Solaris.

"You got that right." Solaris muttered. He looked around at the rest of the team. "No offense, but can we get going already?"

This is taking way too long... and Mage Boy is giving me a headache

Wthout waiting any further, Solaris turned away, heading for the Javelin.

Admittedly, I can't fly it myself, but it's better than waiting here any longer...

Stephanie considered going to the batmobile and calling Alfred... but she could always use the commlink. She turned, draping her cape over her shoulders ala Batman style, she drifts past Zach and strides past Solaris.

"Let's go."

"I guess Golden-boy has his panties in a bunch." Zach whispers to Steph as she drifted by. The Brash Boy Mageling then followed the Girl-Wonder to the vehicle.

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post

"Let's go."

"Yes, Ma'am". Solaris said, matching pace and following behind her.

ooc: wow. Batmobile rejected. Never thought I'd see the day. (shakes head in sadness)

OOC: Another time, perhaps...

"I guess Golden-boy has his panties in a bunch." Zach whispers to Steph as she drifted by. The Brash Boy Mageling then followed the Girl-Wonder to the vehicle.

Solaris ignored what little of this he could hear, though the temptation to ram his claws into the Mages head was almost overwhelming. Superman wouldn't have approved, though, which stayed Solaris's hand... for now.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Xenomorph

Dregg quickly morphs to a dartorian predator, a cat-like beast with fearsome claws and teeth and a small-scaled hide with chameleon properties. With quick strides and leaps to the first row of the group.

[sblock=OOC]
How fast is flight 5? I have a bit of a problem to read the table. But I think the Javelin is much faster :)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post
Xenomorph

Dregg quickly morphs to a dartorian predator, a cat-like predator with fearsome claws and teeth and a small-scaled hide with chameleon properties. With quick strides and leaps to the first row of the group.

[sblock=OOC]
How fast is flight 5? I have a bit of a problem to read the table. But I think the Javelin is much faster :)
[/sblock]

OOC: 60mph, 900ft per round, according to HeroLab

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC: Things slowed down... time to pick them back up.

Steph's walk to the hanger was a silent one, regardless of her companions. Anyone who tried to speak to her was ignored, thanks to her mind going a mile a minute...

Hostage situation? Criminals in an enclosed and barricaded environment? I never did those situations live, and even when simulated I did it either with Bruce or Dick... What am I getting myself into...

And the javelin... oh God, they will kill me for even thinking of flying it... at least if I crash, I won't live to see their pissed off faces...

Her thoughts did not show on her face. The mask helped in that regard. As long as she kept her jaws tight and frowning, her face would not show emotion.

She walked up to the Javelin (the doors were already open thanks to her prepping it through the computer) and after a brief hesitation, climbed up the loading ramp. She sat in the pilot's seat, strapped up, then looked over the controls...

Do not get intimidated. Do not get intimidated. Do not get intimidated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases