M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone

fireinthedust

Explorer
Batgirl, and anyone else reaching the roof and being observant, notes a small metal can in one corner of the roof.

Otherwise: There is the entrance to the building itself nearby. The usual view of Metropolis is still muffled by the shield.

Thejoshie

First Post
OOC: A can? EVIDENCE, HO!

While awaiting Echo's answer, Batgirl approached the can she spotted with the corner of her eyes...

Hello... what do we have here.

She crouched, looking not only at the can, but the ground around and under it. Was it dropped? Placed? Was there any smudges on it? If it's a soda or beverage can, was there any lip stick on it (signifying a woman), etc.

OOC: EDIT (Post roll): I should've taken 10. Oi.

Batgirl's mind drew a blank. It was as if the moment was crashing in, and she couldn't, for the life of her, focus. First she forgot the password to the encrypted communications to the batcave, and now this. Darn it!

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post
As Batgirl examined the can, Solaris covered his mouth. "You ok, up there, "Supes"?" he asked, directing the comment at Zatara.

Quiet wizard is quiet. Really don't trust that guy, but we're stuck with the prat, so...

OOC: No offense to H4H, of course.

EDIT:
OOC: @Thejoshie: Yeah, what is going on with the dice?

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Zatara remained boggled by the riddle and let the big brains try to hash it out.

Silently, using her built-in communicator, Echo sent to Zatara, "Have Superman mention that the riddle might mean 'Metallo,' though he's not sure why Metallo would make a riddle of his name."

What the heck is a Metallo?
the magician thought to himself, not knowing who the kryptonite powered cyborg was.

The illusory Man of Steel turned to the collected group of teens and rubbed his square-jaw. "Hmmm. This clue could have been left by my old nemesis; Metallo!"

hero4hire

Explorer
As Batgirl examined the can, Solaris covered his mouth. "You ok, up there, "Supes"?" he asked, directing the comment at Zatara.

Quiet wizard is quiet. Really don't trust that guy, but we're stuck with the #@!!%, so...

OOC: No offense to H4H, of course.

The phantasm glanced at Solaris and flashed a broad smile. "Right as rain Golden-Rod!"

I am so going to turn Captain Date-rape's costume into a tutu.

OOC:
Sorry. Monday & Tuesday was my "weekend" and I spent it with my family.
[MENTION=6655]Cassius[/MENTION]: No offense taken but you may be walking the line on the Forum's posting guidelines? There is something about a "Grandmother rule".

Last edited:

cassius335

First Post
Zatara remained boggled by the riddle and let the big brains try to hash it out.

What the heck is a Metallo?
the magician thought to himself, not knowing who the kryptonite powered cyborg was.

The illusory Man of Steel turned to the collected group of teens and rubbed his square-jaw. "Hmmm. This clue could have been left by my old nemesis; Metallo!"

"Metallo? I doubt it." Solaris frowned. "Not his style at all. Unless Riddler's using him as Anti-Kryptonian muscle."

Fortunately, I'm not Kryptonian... If Metallo is here, I wonder if he remembers me?

The phantasm glanced at Solaris and flashed a broad smile. "Right as rain Golden-Rod!"

I am so going to turn Captain Date-rape's costume into a tutu.

OOC: Lol...

Golden-Rod? I kinda like the sound of that...

OOC:
Sorry. Monday & Tuesday was my "weekend" and I spent it with my family.
@Cassius: No offense taken but you may be walking the line on the Forum's posting guidelines? There is something about a "Grandmother rule".

OOC: *nod* Edited, though you'll have to edit the quote.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

Noticing Batgirls fumbling with the can, Dre joins her, sniffing at the can. To her question he responds: "I have a real small shape. I could travel on your shoulder. Better than going in alone."

[sblock=OOC]

Did the hole in the forcefield closed behind us?

OFFENSE
Initiative +2
Unarmed +9 Close , Damage 1
(Varies based on shape)

DEFENSE:
Dodge 7
Parry 7
Fortitude 9
Toughness 9
Will 9

[/sblock]

cassius335

First Post
Overhearing this, Solaris death-glared at Dre, feeling a sudden surge of annoyance, his eyes glowing yellow.

Is he hitting on her? :mad:

Admittedly, with Dre it was hard to tell sometimes, but rational thought wasn't getting much say in the matter.

OOC: Using Environment (Bright Eyes) to unconsciously heat up the back of Dre's neck...

Shayuri

First Post
"Go ahead," Echo replied, nodding at Solaris...but speaking loudly enough that it included Batgirl as well. When she and the solar hero reached the roof of the building she noticed Batgirl eying something in the corner. On getting closer, she saw what it was.

A can.

Curious, she walked closer, scanning the artifact up and down hunting for clues that could explain its presence.

fireinthedust

Explorer
The Can: scanning it, you see that it is made of lead. Inside are some cigarette butts, aged somewhat between cigarettes indicating they don't get smoked here very often. On each of the butts is some lipstick.

Remove ads