D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 M&M3e (DCA) Young Justice: Home Alone - Page 4




What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 375
  1. #31
    OOC: Ignore this (and the roll). Me dumb.
    Last edited by cassius335; Sunday, 2nd January, 2011 at 06:09 PM.

 

  • #32
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    fireinthedust's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the depths of the Earth!
    Posts
    2,772

    Ignore fireinthedust
    My communities:

    Yeah, that's me. And who're you? Echo? (anyone heard o' Echo? Sounds like a kid over here!) Alright, little lady. We'll clear the street... for a plane? Alrighty. Who're you sending, Batman? Martian Manhunter? Plastic Man? Put them on the phone, I wanna talk to some grownups.
    MY FICTION: The first ever posted fan fiction for Numenera! Sword of Aeon (link: http://ninthworldhub.com/profiles/bl...of-aeon-part-1

  • #33
    Quote Originally Posted by fireinthedust View Post
    Yeah, that's me. And who're you? Echo? (anyone heard o' Echo? Sounds like a kid over here!) Alright, little lady. We'll clear the street... for a plane? Alrighty. Who're you sending, Batman? Martian Manhunter? Plastic Man? Put them on the phone, I wanna talk to some grownups.
    Stephanie thought fast. "Turpin, Superman gives his regards..." She hesitated as she moved towards the phone. "The Leagues reservist are stretched thin due to rioting and the like all over Gotham, Washington and New York. The League is directing traffic and has us taking calls. You can trust us, Dan. We're in contact with the 'grown-ups'. Count on it. You really think Superman would abandon Metropolis in it's time of need?"

  • #34
    OOC: Can I Aid Batgirl's Deception check, make it a Team check (so I can use Teamwork)? So a success over DC10 gives Batgirl a +2, and three degrees gives a +5. If so, read on...


    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl
    Stephanie thought fast. "Turpin, Superman gives his regards..." She hesitated as she moved towards the phone. "The Leagues reservist are stretched thin due to rioting and the like all over Gotham, Washington and New York. The League is directing traffic and has us taking calls. You can trust us, Dan. We're in contact with the 'grown-ups'. Count on it. You really think Superman would abandon Metropolis in it's time of need?"
    Annie went along with Batgirl's ploy. In her best Wonder Woman impression, and floating away from the speaker to make it seem like she was calling from a further distance, she said, " 'Batgirl, Wonder Girl, Echo, go prep the Javelin! We are leaving! Now!' "

    She flew closer to the speaker, faked an exasperated tone. "We're COMING! We're just telling the SCU whats going on!"Then, into the speaker itself: "Sorry, Detective Turtle, we gotta go before Wonder Woman crushes our skulls... just get the landing sight ready and patch everything you got on the sitch to Batgirl or Echo!"

  • #35
    OOC: Can anyone who's not Echo even hear Turpin?

  • #36
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    hero4hire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    3,711

    Ignore hero4hire
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by cassius335 View Post
    ".nihsK, ffo ssiP" Solaris snapped, annoyed at the other man's attitude. Though the interruption had given Solaris chance to remember that this was the Hall & not the Watchtower.
    "What the hell is a Kshin? Maybe you should leave the Backwards talk to the professionals? Okay Golden-Boy?"


    "Yeah... no." Solaris replied. "I'll take the Javelin flown by someone trained by Batman over the Mandrake wannabe any day." That and Solaris wouldn't have put it past the mage to "accidentally" scatter his atoms across the planet. He knew Zatara hated him.
    Zach looked perplexed "...and who the hell is Mandrake? What are you 300 or something? I don't really *do* the mass-teleporting thing anyway. Too bourgeois." he replied in a mock-offended tone.
    http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Filo_d%27Jorasco_(Hero4Hire)

  • #37
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    hero4hire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    3,711

    Ignore hero4hire
    My communities:

    Zachary walked up behind the two ladies on the phone and whispered "If the Po-po give us a hard time when we get there. I can make them see and hear whomever we need them to see and hear."
    http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Filo_d%27Jorasco_(Hero4Hire)

  • #38
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Shayuri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Minnapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,756
    I Defended The Walls!

    Ignore Shayuri
    My communities:

    Echo turns and aims a baffled look at Zach. She cups her hand around her mouth to keep her voice away from the phone receiver and whispers, "The...po po?"

    She shakes her head and says, "The officer said there was an electromagnetic barrier that they couldn't affect in place. Also, the power is out. We may be dealing with someone who can control electromagnetism. Mechanism of control is unclear, but they are asking for Superman...so they must feel they have a chance. So it could be magic-based, in which case we'll be relying on you to provide countermeasures. Please try to stay focused."

  • #39
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    hero4hire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    3,711

    Ignore hero4hire
    My communities:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayuri View Post
    Echo turns and aims a baffled look at Zach. She cups her hand around her mouth to keep her voice away from the phone receiver and whispers, "The...po po?"
    "Slang for Law Enforcement. Derivative of PO-lice." Zatara answered non-plussed.

    She shakes her head and says, "The officer said there was an electromagnetic barrier that they couldn't affect in place. Also, the power is out. We may be dealing with someone who can control electromagnetism. Mechanism of control is unclear, but they are asking for Superman...so they must feel they have a chance. So it could be magic-based, in which case we'll be relying on you to provide countermeasures. Please try to stay focused."
    "Doubtful...Probably some lame B-List villain. Surprising how many schmucks get ahold of some tech and get delusions of grandeur."
    http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Filo_d%27Jorasco_(Hero4Hire)

  • #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hero4hire View Post
    "What the hell is a Kshin? Maybe you should leave the Backwards talk to the professionals? Okay Golden-Boy?"




    Zach looked perplexed "...and who the hell is Mandrake? What are you 300 or something? I don't really *do* the mass-teleporting thing anyway. Too bourgeois." he replied in a mock-offended tone.
    OOC: Google/Wiki Defenders Of The Earth. Kshin is Mandrake the Magician's sidekick in that series.

    Of course, I ain't telling Zatara that...


    Quote Originally Posted by hero4hire View Post
    Zachary walked up behind the two ladies on the phone and whispered "If the Po-po give us a hard time when we get there. I can make them see and hear whomever we need them to see and hear."
    OOC: Fire, if I want to whack someone upside the head, is that Close Combat or Intimidation?


    Quote Originally Posted by hero4hire View Post
    "Doubtful...Probably some lame B-List villain. Surprising how many schmucks get ahold of some tech and get delusions of grandeur."
    "'Delusions of grandeur?" Solaris arched an eyebrow. "People in glass houses..." He shook his head, leaving the quote unfinished. "At the very least, we know we're dealing with someone who isn't on Mongul's Who's Who List." The 'like us' hung uspoken in the air.
    Last edited by cassius335; Monday, 3rd January, 2011 at 03:51 PM.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. M&M 3e: Young Justice!
      By fireinthedust in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 391
      Last Post: Friday, 1st July, 2011, 09:59 PM
    2. Young Justice
      By RigaMortus2 in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: Sunday, 5th December, 2010, 12:23 PM
    3. May and December...how young is too young?
      By The Shaman in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 40
      Last Post: Wednesday, 18th May, 2005, 04:05 PM
    4. [Cartography Unlimited for RPGs]Adventurers' Home Away from Home
      By annadobritt in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 19th January, 2005, 06:49 PM
    5. Replies: 20
      Last Post: Thursday, 24th April, 2003, 07:33 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •