Maptool 3.5 Grayhawk Campaign LF1

Raker5

First Post
Our campaign is a dedicated one, we play 3 times a week (Sunday, Wednesday, Friday) for 4 hours every session day (7 PM to 11 PM Central).

We have 5 people involved (excluding the DM) and are searching for 1 one more person to fill in our 6-player group due to a recent loss we incurred.

Since it's a Grayhawk Campaign, and our DM is new at her trade, we're playing through various AS Adventure Modules.

As it stands, the group is made up of:

A Factotum (skill generalist), a Fighter (glass-cannon type), a Favored Soul (healer), a Druid (shapechanger-summoner), and a Wizard (me).

The people in this group (except for the guy playing the Favored Soul) are experienced players and hardcore role-players so this campaign will most likely call on descriptive role-playing skills.

I'd like to say all classes are open, and that's indeed the case. But considering the way things are going (near deaths and lack of stealth), we would require someone who enjoys playing a high HP class. A Crusader or Knight for instance. Though that can be mitigated with summons, of course.

Also, I originally wanted to play a Rogue but ( being the nice guy that I am :angel: ) I decided to take one for the team and play a Wizard. So if anyone likes to play a Wizard, particularly a generalist type that would also be welcome. If that's not possible, however, I'm fine with it also ;)

Whatever class you enjoy playing, drop me a line so that I can interview you in person and you can ask me all the questions this post doesn't answer. I'll check back periodically on this thread so if you post here I'll find out. You can also PM me.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases