D&D 4E The yet still complete list of official 4E D&D products: now with new format!

thalmin

Retired game store owner
This is from the WPN Weekly Email I got from WotC on 1/10.

The 2 release dates are the Premiere Store/General street dates for products:
Deluxe Dungeon Master's Screen 2011 $9.95 2/4-15/2011
D&D Fortune Cards: Shadow Over Nentir Vale $3.99 2/4-15/2011
D&D Gamma World Expansion: Legion of Gold $29.99 2/4-15/2011
Wrath of Ashardalon (boardgame) $65.00 2/15-15/2011

NO LISTED D&D RELEASES FOR MARCH

They are not yet soliciting us for April or later releases.
I will update when I get next week's email.

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
Not to be alarmist, but I got this same feeling when the schedule for Star Wars had an invisible brick wall showing, just before the official announcement that they had given up the license...

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Updated (thanks dice4hire).

We actually have a pretty steady stream of confirmed DM products.

DDXP is coming up, and I do think they will announce something else for players (if its the "advanced players handbook", well, we will see). Maybe also for gamma world or another genre setting, and I would guess more fortune cards.

ggroy

First Post
Looking back at DDXP 2010, they only announced new 4E products up to December 2010.

Critical Bits for the week ending 2010-01-31 : Critical Hits

At the time, they mentioned stuff like the "Player's Handbook Races: Humans" book, which originally had a December 2010 release date but was later canceled.

If they follow the same precedent this year at DDXP 2011, most likely they will fill in the details for new releases during the last quarter of 2011 (Oct/Nov/Dec).

So far as of today (January 25, 2011), no 4E D&D titles with an October 2011 release date have shown up yet on amazon, besides some novels.

Amazon.com: Advanced Search - wizards: Books

A 4E Ravenloft rpg box set done in the style of 4E Gamma World, has not shown up yet on amazon. (This was previously announced at Gencon 2010). If it is still on the schedule, most likely it will have a release date in October, November, or December 2011.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I just linked to this from the newly-stickied 4e Collector's Guide thread. If you're trying to track it down quickly and don't have it saved to your subscribed threads, that's one good way to find it.

ggroy

First Post
(Just noticed this).

A "Legend of Drizzt" boardgame with an October 18, 2011 release date, just showed up on amazon.com.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Drizzt-Board-Game-Dungeons/dp/0786958731]Amazon.com: Legend of Drizzt Board Game: A Dungeons & Dragons Board Game (4th Edition D&D) (9780786958733): Wizards RPG Team: Books[/ame]

erleni

First Post
I have to admit, Heroes of Shadow as a hardback made me give a little sigh of relief. Ah, consistency...(with most of my books at least)

Me too. And I hope they'll give some real support to the original assassin (and the move to hardback can be a good sign...).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases