D&D / RPG News for Wednesday, 5 January, 2011

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[title]New News Page Icons[/title]

I've introduced a new system of icons here on the news page which allows you to very quickly identify what game a news item is about - hopefully making it easier for you to scan down and pick out, say, the Pathfinder, or the Mutants & Masterminds items, or distinguish between D&D 4E and 3E items. They look like this (this isn't the whole list, just a few samples):

:4e: :3e: :pf: :mnm: :z: :w: :gamma: :cth: :gurps:

[title]The Tissue Box Tavern[/title]

EN World member @Scorponox has created a "tissue box tavern". Click on the image below to jump to the thread where he descibes how to make it.

[title]In Other News...[/title]
  • :pf: 2011 Bestiary Contest Dreamscarred Press has unveiled its new contest, where contestants submit new psionic monsters to win a paid commission to write a psionic bestiary.
  • :3e: Planar Parolee The party has been hired to slay a vicious rakshasa who has been terrorizing the local populace, and return with its head as proof of the deed. Unfortunately, the rakshasa is already in the custody of a powerful hound archon, who has accepted the rakshasa's surrender and won't hand him over without a fight. Will your player's stand against the archon to bring vengeance upon this fiend, and if so, will they be able to withstand his righteous furty?
  • Deep Vistas Poster Map Set "This is the first time I've ever tried to launch three new posters at once, and it's a pretty daunting prospect. These six 22 x 34-inch maps are designed around an underground adventure theme, and some of the maps combine to form truly epic-scale encounter locations. If this is successful, I've got plans for an adventure product that will feature these and more in a boxed set the likes of which our industry hasn't seen for many years."
  • :4e: Foursaken Archons Three new fourth edition archons to challenge your PCs, including the Air Archon Stormguard, the Earth Archon Quakestomper, and the Fire Archon Spiteflame Cultist.

Last edited:

Remove ads