[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

toasterferret

Explorer
Falkner stays mostly quiet through the exchange with Handso. He seems more preoccupied by leaning against the wall so that his cloak, emblazoned with the crest of the White Cloaks Roses Garrison isn't visible to the Commander. He however fails to repress a snort at Handso's comment about just where he belongs.

Following the group out of the Garrison and into the street, Falkner hears the exchange between Fury and the beggar.

He listens in carefully, trying to look for the subtle hints that one trained in the guard knows to look for when talking to addicts. Is he bluffing for a chance at some pesh, or does he actually know something?

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=toasterferret]He's certainly being shifty, and he's clearly not trusty worthy, but he does seem to be telling the truth about having seen and knowing the location of murdered corpses. Like most Pesh addicts he would likely kill for money, watch your back around this type of scum.[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Now that the entirety of the group was present, Syl motioned to the addict that Fury was questioning, "I believe everyone is now present and accounted for. If you would care to lead on, Nandro, it would be appreciated."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Swayze rubs his hands eagerly and staggers off beckoning the group to follow him. Watching him cross the narrow plank bridges is alarming in the extreme, but somehow he manages to avoid falling.

He leads the group to a row of ruined houses, worse even than the districts standard. Tumbled down walls, and collapsed roofs make them an unappealing prospect. Swayze points to the house on the far right,

"In the basement, but it stinks pretty bad, and Swayze warns you it ain't pretty. Can I have me Pesh now? I don't get much grub so I need te keep it down, else I'd come with ye..."

AxeM

First Post
OOC: Please ignore, if you didn't want me as the 6th

The Duke finally catches up to the commander and everyone else. His breath stinks a bit of the ale he had to down to catch up but his step is firm and determined.

"I hope I haven't missed too much of the action" Coughs out The Duke

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury smiles and winks at Zelena choosing to ignore the look she gave him. "I knew you could charm the old winesop."

Fury stares at the beggar with a cocked brow. "Nandro, Nandro. That's it? 'Corpse is in there, gimme my Pesh'? We have to check it out first. And part of the deal was you tell us what you know about these things or someone who might know more than you. Wait here while we check it out."

When the big man catches up with them Fury nods in greeting. "Fury. You'd be...? Hope you're not too attached to your breakfast."

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 16 (14 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 18 Current: 18
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +0

In Hand: nothing[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Nandro scowls mutinously at Orlando and mutters, "Never said nuffin about knowin' more." In a louder voice he adds, "Fine Swayze'll wait here for you."

toasterferret

Explorer
Feeling some hairs stand up on the back of his neck, Falkner cocks an eyebrow at Swayze.

"We aren't hard of hearing you know..."

thinking a moment he continues...

"I think you should come down with us, tell ya what if you do, I'll throw in a little something extra that will feed you for a week."

Falkner flashes a few silver before slipping them back in his pocket and judging the mans reaction...

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"M'not going in there, 'cept maybe for a taste of cactus." The beggar says insistently, his eyes darting shiftily back and forth between Falkner and Fury.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases