Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was wondering if there was bad weather there like the ice and snow, but, I don't think so. Not THERE anyway.

Leif

Adventurer
We're due to supposedly get rain, ice, and maybe snow starting in the early hours of tomorrow. Happy Spring!!

Leif

Adventurer
So far, it's sounded like we got some rain here, but I'm afraid to look out. According to the Weather Channel website, it's 50 degrees here now, with a calm wind and 100% humidity. It's supposed to get up to 39 degrees today (Wednesday), with a 100% chance of "rain to ice", 18 degrees tonight with a 90% chance of 3-5 inches of wintry mix, and mostly sunny tomorrow (Thursday) with only a 10% chance of precip and a high of 28 degrees. We'll see what happens, I guess. Oh, and we're under a winter storm warning from 6 am Wednesday to noon Thursday.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

weather report
liquid precipitation at .92 inches
expected bad weather to start at about 9 pm tonight.
45 degrees present temp.

Leif

Adventurer
We got some sleet this afternoon and some snow this evening. Tonight is supposed to be clear with a 0% chance for snow and a low temp of 9 degrees! Tomorrow , 0% precip. and high of 29 degrees.

Scott DeWar

If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

Scott DeWar

The good news is, it showed up at my doorstep by the time I was home. He had rifled through it to find my address and drop it off there.

Remove ads