Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
Yttermayn, did you see the sblock at the top of Grok's sheet with all of the changes that you asked for? :)

Now, tell me again what I'm supposed to do with Grok's sheet, and, please, don't use DeWar-speak if you can help it? :D

Leif

Adventurer
I think you said that you already found this, Yttermayn, but here you go again, just in case:

[sblock=Level 2 changes to Grok for Yttermayn]
10 more hit points Grok's L2 hit points (1d8+2=10)
+1 to BAB
+1 to Fort save
+1 to Will save
+1 L0 spell (4)
+1 L1 spell (4)
+1 rank in Heal skill (+5 total)
[/sblock]

Yttermayn

First Post
Yttermayn, did you see the sblock at the top of Grok's sheet with all of the changes that you asked for? :)

Now, tell me again what I'm supposed to do with Grok's sheet, and, please, don't use DeWar-speak if you can help it? :D

Go ahead and update your own character sheet post in the rogues gallery and then post a link to it here. I'll take that link and stick it with the others where I can get quick easy access to the sheets. Then I'll dump the old sblock'd copies I have of them to clean up the clutter.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ytterman, I found Agonizer's scorcher under the neverwinter nights wiki as the scorching ray description. Just for the sake of saying.

[sblock=for reference]

Aganazzar's Scorcher - Aganazzar's Scorcher
Path of fire deals 1d8/2 levels.
Source: Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
School/Discipline: Evocation/
Descriptors: [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 2
Components: T, V, S, F
Display: No
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Close
Area, Target or Effect: 5-ft.-wide path to close range
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throws: Reflex half
Resistance: Yes

A jet of roaring flame burst from your outstretched hand, scorching any creature in a 5-ft.-wide path to the edge of the spell's range. Aganazzar's scorcher deals 1d8 points of damage per two caster level, to a maximum of 5d8 points of damage.

Focus: A red dragon's scale.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases